the only bearable Z8

Discussion in '2000 Racing Dynamics Z8 R50S' started by ferrari god, Aug 9, 2002.

1. without the rims and the skirts, this car is really ugly... this is nice. But a regular Z8 is ugly

2. Re: the only bearable Z8

have you ever heard and seen one pass you by? if you really have, i don't know how you can call it ugly!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: the only bearable Z8

poor wittle baby cant get it rite

4. Re: the only bearable Z8

good point<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: the only bearable Z8

You dorks have no experience, you have never ridden in one, seen one, or driven one. That nullifies your weak-ass point.

6. Re: the only bearable Z8

Don't disrespect the z8....

7. Re: the only bearable Z8

I think the regular Z8 looks better than this..

Hamann's Z8 styling is better, they skipped the ugly skirts.. I gotta say that, the skirts on this car really looks awful, who the hell designed that crap?

8. Re: the only bearable Z8

"I think the regular Z8 looks better than this.."

AND DO NOT DISRESPECT THE Z8, Ferrari God!!!

9. Re: the only bearable Z8

Skirts will need to be worn if you drive this
    chick roller skate.

10. Re: the only bearable Z8

Who cares about looks so much, this car would smoke many of the other 100K cars, no Mercedes could come close to this.

11. Re: the only bearable Z8

Actually the Z8 is a very nice car, and rare (from my experience, only ever seen 2 in person, 1 of which was a show)

12. Re: the only bearable Z8

all z8's are very very beautiful. even on a site like supercars where most of the cars are extremely mad, this car is beautiful, and ive only seen 1 z8 and that was in a showroom.

13. Re: the only bearable Z8

I know your banned, but mercedes have cars much better than this already!!!