The ultimate girl catcher........

Discussion in '2001 Ferrari 360 Spider' started by SupraRacerNOS, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

this car is a piece of shit. It wont touch ANY FORD or Chevy's. American cars rock! GO NASCAR! bY the way, you couldnt PAY a girl enough money to sit in this car w/you; all you need is a Mustang an the bitches will come runnin!!!

2. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

F**k you, BIGDUMBASS!!!
    Get a life, all you do is post shit on this site.
    I've said it before, an I'll say it again, NASCAR SUCKS!!! It's for for losers like you who get excited from watching cars go around in circles. You see Mustangs on the street everyday, no no Ford will ever get you as many chicks as a Ferrari. Anyway, the ultimate pimp-mobile is the Ferrari Rossa Pininfarina Concept. Too bad it's just a concept.

3. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

Bigdumbass, your name speaks for itself...Perhaps it may even be TOO modest of your "great" intelligence... Note the quotations around the word great. It implies something; maybe you already know what it signifies. Oh what the heck! It means you couldnt spell intelligence if youre life depended on it!

4. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

look at your name ya dumb #$%# nascars for retarded redneks that cant think of anything else so they get shitty cars and race em

american cars are sloppy and shitty-expecially mustangs

5. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

yep

6. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

damn man this car is the shiznit. That big dumb f@#! doesn't know shit. Mustangs can go down the toilet. Ferraris rule, but too bad i cant afford them.

7. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

sorry but i don't need a girl to get a girl

8. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

i think this car is great but i cant decide which one would be better for getting women....i love them both....

9. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

id say this is a very fine chick mobile, but alas i dont think it compares first to the enzo, cuz hell its an enzo, or a murcielago. the murcielago has muchi nicer interior, and it has the scissor doors, which makes you need to carry a stick to beat all the girls off.
    i wouldnt mind takin one of these tho.

oh yeah and about nascar. i dont think its as bad as you say. rednecks watch it cuz they only like american cars (belive me i live in #$%#in texas, hicks galore) but many people watch it for the quality of the racing. in what other raceing sport do cars get within about 2-3 inches from eachother at 200+? also, the finishes are much more enthralling to watch then lets say F1, in f1 the dif between first and 2nd place is about 30 secs, and it duznt matter, its always a ferrari.
    the point im trying to make is that nascar is not half bad mainly because its so close and intense, not because its a buncha people going in circle. (oh btw, i like other forms of racing more, juss stating that nascar aint half bad.)

10. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

The ultimate girl cathcher huh? Well I can't disagree with that. But I think that the "Lamborghini Murcialago" is a better girl magnet. In any case this is my favorite Ferrari

11. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

Quote from BIGDUMBASS
    this car is a piece of shit. It wont touch ANY FORD or Chevy's. American cars rock! GO NASCAR! bY the way, you couldnt PAY a girl enough money to sit in this car w/you; all you need is a Mustang an the bitches will come runnin!!!

hey dick why the hell would you like a mustang to this and why the hell do you refer to girls as bitched you would need a car like this to pick up chicks because tour face probably looks like a lamborghini ran over it dumbass. your name says it all shit head.

P.S: this car is not a piece of shit one of the best cars ever dick

Lamborgini's & ferrari's rock

You come from america dont you

12. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

dude, other than price, name one thing that is better about a mustang than this car. Everyone has a mustang, soon there won't be enough "bithces" to go around

13. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

Hey bigdumbass...i guess mustangs r better cause they do the 1/4 mile in 15 sec...but the ferrari does it in 12....what sahame....ur a dumbass a ferrari is the best of all so suck that...PS nascars r slow and suck douger and there so friggin slow...thats why the tracks r so small so it makes them look faster....loser jackass

14. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

i've seen one of these going around my shitty town
    this place is so average
    i thought i was gunna shit myself when i saw this gorgeous red 360 spider convertable
    i feel almost bad for the car though cuz the guy is driving it in the winter
    this car is not meant for snow
    its depressing
    he prolly sold everything to buy it and can't afford something else to get salt and shit all over on the shitty roads out here

15. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

totaly agree

10 cars i must have

porsche 911 gt2
    ferrari 360 spider
    porsche 911 gt3 rs
    ferrari 612 s
    mercedes sl 55 amg
    hummer h2
    land rover range stormer
    aston martin vanquish
    bentle continental gt
    ford gt

16. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

the other day i saw one at my school and like 2 days before that there was a rolls royce phantom

17. Re: The ultimate girl catcher........

I love this car