They should make them!

Discussion in '1996 Opel Calibra V6 4x4' started by ivan man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I think that this car should be made. it looks sweet! but it's not as good as the TT<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: They should make them!

Yeah...not as good as the TT. This isn't a competitor to the TT. More in line with a Smart MCC.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: They should make them!

hey i bet u five bucks i could drive this right up ur @ss u fukin idiots so stik it up there and save me the trouble would u please u dambb low life scum bag to much crack up ur @ss didnt ur momma tell u to sniff it up ur nose not ur @ss must be not hu well i have to go sniff it the right way #$%#err so ill talk to ur mom about u to nite i made a reservation with her so when i stick her ill tell her ok

4. Re: They should make them!

Why the hell would they make this fukin ugly car. it is so gay. and what the hell is matt25 talking about make some #$%#in sense.

5. Re: They should make them!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from matt25</i>
    <b>hey i bet u five bucks i could drive this right up ur @ss u fukin idiots so stik it up there and save me the trouble would u please u dambb low life scum bag to much crack up ur @ss didnt ur momma tell u to sniff it up ur nose not ur @ss must be not hu well i have to go sniff it the right way #$%#err so ill talk to ur mom about u to nite i made a reservation with her so when i stick her ill tell her ok </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

CALM DOWN BOY!You're one freaky guy...or what ever you are.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: They should make them!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from matt25</i>
    <b>hey i bet u five bucks i could drive this right up ur @ss u fukin idiots so stik it up there and save me the trouble would u please u dambb low life scum bag to much crack up ur @ss didnt ur momma tell u to sniff it up ur nose not ur @ss must be not hu well i have to go sniff it the right way #$%#err so ill talk to ur mom about u to nite i made a reservation with her so when i stick her ill tell her ok </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ok, first thing: "English class"; it'll work wonders for you
    Second: whatever you're on, get off of it, because it's screwing you over pretty badly
    Third: I think people should be able to like this car if they want to<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: They should make them!

Other than the cars themselves, one of the great things about this site which makes it so fun is coming here to see all the stupid people, like our friend matt25.