THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

Discussion in '2000 Koenigsegg CC' started by dajaba, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I like this car. It said it had internet access didn't it? This car can kick A$$! Whats your rate 1-10? I choose 7 because it isn't the fastest car in the world though. But I still like it! It's tight (cool)!!! And my color of the car would be blue because that's my fav. color. ;-) Anyone know what the fastest acc. of any car in the world is?

2. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from wazzup</i>
    <b>I like this car. It said it had internet access didn't it? This car can kick A$$! Whats your rate 1-10? I choose 7 because it isn't the fastest car in the world though. But I still like it! It's tight (cool)!!! And my color of the car would be blue because that's my fav. color. ;-) Anyone know what the fastest acc. of any car in the world is?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I said it once and I'll say it again, I'd rate this car a perfect 10 for it's beautiful design, performance, and a reasonable price tag. Oh and the fastest "street legal" car in the world are the McLaren F1 LM and the Dodge Viper Venom 800TT. But acceleration isn't everything, the Koenigsegg CC will destroy the 800 TT on a race track with its superb European handling.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

This car is pretty cool. The S7 is still better I think that the three lights look alittle odd almost like an alien ship or something I give it a 8 because it is so fast
    By the way wazzup the fastest accelerating car on this website is the Dauer 962 Lemans<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TECS7</i>
    <b>This car is pretty cool. The S7 is still better I think that the three lights look alittle odd almost like an alien ship or something I give it a 8 because it is so fast
    By the way wazzup the fastest accelerating car on this website is the Dauer 962 Lemans</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> What in the Hell is an S7?? Ur a stupid ass. what the fick does a S7 have to do with the rating?? I think it is sweet so i give it a 10!! Do ur a stupid #$%# do go #$%# off!!!

5. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

LMAO 2 for its copying the McLaren F1. It s don't argue with me. nice headlights tho.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

This car is #$%#ing tight. Holy shit this is the most pimp car I have ever seen.

7. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

id give it a 12, this is my fav car of all time... i get hard whenevr isee this car<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

this car is on my 10 list with the ZL1, and mclaren. hell yea it uses an american made block.

9. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

A PERFECT 10!!!!!!!!!!

10. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

Dang, paw, she's purtier 'n a skin'd squir'l!
    I give it a 9.5 'cause you can't beat the XJ220. This is one sweet ride, though, and I'd gladlly murder to have it.

11. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

8, awesome car, love it to death, and fast as hell. about it smokin a 800tt on a track tho, i dont think it would happen. the viper has way faster accel, and has awesome turning(contrary to popular belief), it has the slolom record, but nonetheless, this car is a amazing car.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

9.5, together with the GT40, McLaren F1, Jaguar XJ220 and Ferrari 360 Modena.

13. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

9<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

9.5. A beatiful car, with a low price tag for what you get. McLaren-caliber performance for only 1/4 the price? Add me on to the list.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

9.9 this car is the shit it looks sweet, has enginutiive design, ie. the targa roof, reinforced honeycomb carbonfibre body, internet and only as expensive as a lambo, ofr a car that is sooooooo much sweeter looking, performing and more unique. though not as sweet looking as the lotec c1000 - that is orgasmic.

16. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from McLaren_Man</i>
    <b>LMAO 2 for its copying the McLaren F1. It s don't argue with me. nice headlights tho.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

allmost all cars in this class look like this, w/ little variation.

Im goin w/ a 10... great proformance great looks.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

10 because everything is damn perfect.

18. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

it looks like most supercars but with a special twist to it. Maybe becuase it comes from the land of little chewy candy fish and Volvos. I love this car so much, it makes me feel bad that i probably never see one in my life. As for the rating i give it a 9.9. I give the extra .1 to the CC 8S. At this rate Koniegsegg will silence all Farrari fans in the year 2050(Just a guess though).

19. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

it is a perfect car! one of the best supercars eva built!

20. Re: THIS CAR IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 1-10?

dude....you're calling someone else stupid? s7 meant saleen s7, an american supercar company, derivative of ford. it's got a price tag of near $400,000 usd, and has pimping stats, check it out on this site...

so ya, learn more about cars maybe? or at least the different cars out there before you start commenting on other...

even though i'm hate yank cars and go for euros and japs, the s7 is the 1 good car yanks produced in my opinion...

the koenigsegg gets 10/10 performance+stats, 3/10 pricetag, 7/10 comfort (i've seen insides, looks not the best comfort), 5/10 everyday driveability. so maybe a 8/10 overall