This is a fucking sweet car!!!!

Discussion in '1993 Mazda RX-7 JM1FD' started by RX 7 3rd Gen, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Holy shit i love this car!

2. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

maybe it is, to a *****

my trashy mustang will smoke this joke....

just bring it

BIIOOTCH!!!!!

3. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

I have one thing to say a STOCK 1994 Mazda RX-7 TT will cut up any STOCK mustang on the market hands down in speed and looks. My bro has one w/ a Veilside Ci body kit, APEX N1 dual exhaust, fog lights, apex-i boost controller, greddy profec b boost controller, blitz intake, replaced TT with one huge turbo gives it 600+ horsepower, racing downpipe, no catalytic converter, all chromed out engine and other stuff. His car just got dynoed and has 897 horsepower! Beat that with a mustang BIOTCH!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

ur right I dont have room to talk

5. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

A mustand would stand a chance for looks stock...
    but not for speed...

but the RX7's are so nice as well,
    check out the 2 below below...

6. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

I love it<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

Robocoupe, ur a #$%#ing joke! U really think a mustang could beat this #$%#ing sweet car!!??!! I'v never owned 1 but i'v been in 1.......it #$%#ing peals!! I have had a mustang before and boy oh boy wut a hunk of shit! My friend beat a 2001 mustang gt with a hatchi-roku!(Trueno gt-apex ss version a-class engine....it had 270 bhp in it) So when u learn something about cars, talk to me then!!! BIIIIIOTCH!! wut a #%$gish word!!! Queer shit!!

8. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

its quick

9. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

I tried one and believe me, this is one fast car !! And the sound of that engine is great also.

10. this car sucks

I promise you any REAL american sports car will beat this in any race without a problem

11. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

but I would like to say, I hate mustang... hell I hate ford

12. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Shaggy6315</i>
    <b>I have one thing to say a STOCK 1994 Mazda RX-7 TT will cut up any STOCK mustang on the market hands down in speed and looks. My bro has one w/ a Veilside Ci body kit, APEX N1 dual exhaust, fog lights, apex-i boost controller, greddy profec b boost controller, blitz intake, replaced TT with one huge turbo gives it 600+ horsepower, racing downpipe, no catalytic converter, all chromed out engine and other stuff. His car just got dynoed and has 897 horsepower! Beat that with a mustang BIOTCH!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You're so full of shit.
    But yeah stock for stock a mustang would get its ass whooped.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

robocoupe01 Where the hell is that mustang of yours boet if i had the money i would fly over to were the hell it is were u live, puy a stock RX7 and kick your lilly ass !!!

Mustang Sucks - Hell FORD sucks

14. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME YOU CAN NOT SAY A CAR IS BETTER
    BECUASE "YOU" THINK IT LOOKS BETTER LOOKS ARE 100% OPINION
    AND JUST BEAUCSE YOU SAY ITS BETTER THEN A MUSTANG IN PERFORMANCE AND LOOKS ITS JUST CAUSE YOUR ASS IS BIAS TOWARDS THE MUSTANG.
    OK PERFORMANCE YEAH YOU CAN PROVE THAT THE RX7 IS FASTER WITCH IT IS MUCH FASTER THEN STOCK GT STANGS. BUT LOOKS!!
    THATS NOT YOUR CALL BRO.
    Just cause yall say something does not make it so
    if i call a apple a shovle its still a apple

15. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

Dude nothing out of america, mayb the viper could touch the rx7 so y dont u send ur dumazz no nothing about cars self to detroit where u can talk to morons like urself
    <!-- Signature -->

16. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

I had the pleasure of working on one of these cars not too long ago, and let me tell you they're a lot of fun to drive. I love the feeling when the turbos spool up. I do have a question though, how long do these rotary engines last out of the factory when they are boosted like this. The one i drove had a new engine put in it after only 90k on it.

17. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

I'm sorry but your wrong. there are other cars in america that could touch...and spank the rx-7...so shut your mouth. What about the corvette? And a Camaro SS is pretty close to it...so close in fact that most normal drivers would consider them almost at a tie. and yes hes right most of the time you have to replace the engine between 75 and 90k miles.

18. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

Thats true, the rotors are pretty delicate but i really like this car.

19. #19 Honduhluva, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Sealgreycarrera4</i>
    <b>Dude nothing out of america, mayb the viper could touch the rx7 so y dont u send ur dumazz no nothing about cars self to detroit where u can talk to morons like urself
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Nothing out of America can touch the RX-7 except the Viper?
    Well there wouldn't be much touching, it'd be more of an ass kicking, and the Viper would be doing all the kicking. RX-7 is nice car, but saying that nothing in America can touch it? come on, its time to come back from fantasy land and face the facts.

Well when you said anything from America, I'm tempted to bring up cars like the Vector M12, Vector W8, Cadillac Cien, the new GT40, but that wouldn't even be close, the RX-7 would get dusted. But here are some others that would beat the RX-7, or just make a really close race......

2001 Mustang Cobra......1/4=13.5 seconds

C5 Corvette.......13.3 sec

ZR-1 Corvette......13.1

and the Z06 is supposed to run a 12.4, but car and driver(the times listed above also came from car&driver, visit their website, www.caranddriver.com if you want to see for yourselves) couldn't get it under 12.7.

20. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

And one more thing, when I looked at my post above I thought it looked like I was putting the RX-7 down, sorry about that if I made anyone mad, don't want to cause any arguments.

The RX-7 is a real car. A friend of mine had one, it was nice. It was silver, and he had these black OZ racing rims on it, looked nice. other than that it was bone stock, but the engine still had a nice exhaust note and it was pretty damn quick.

21. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

i agree with josh on this one and everything has said on this site on every post<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

Sure u can get faster cars. Even out of america, but your gonna pay alot more. To compare a viper with a rx-7 is folish. The viper costs almost 3 times as much. If you were to buy a Rx-7 and put 20 grand into it you would smoke the hell outa stock viper and still be under 40 grand for a nice 7. I have a seven and no i cant out run a viper but damn those corvettes are fun to mess with. Point is these cars are very fast for the money that you put into them. So if you care about money like i do then there is nothin beter than the 7. Just my 2cents.

23. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

897 horsepower? ya #$%#ing right buddy. If you had that much power you'd need a whole new frame and wheelbase. 897 horses would rip this car apart.

24. Re: this car sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from lost</i>
    <b>I promise you any REAL american sports car will beat this in any race without a problem</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Dude....

I so want to see you next to a light.

25. Re: This is a #$%#ing sweet car!!!!

Ur totally right