This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

Discussion in '1997 Dodge T-Rex 6X6 Concept' started by no really, Aug 9, 2002.

1. now thats a truck<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

THAT would be nice<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

haha, an 8 wheeler! LOL Nice Pic editing man hehe you should make it a 10 wheeler! lol

Have a good one!

4. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

if thats a real pic of that truck, and it exsist, wuts the site dude?

5. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dodgedude</i>
    <b>if thats a real pic of that truck, and it exsist, wuts the site dude?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE
    Hey! Idiot! He made that picture. Do you really think they made the exact same truck with an extra two wheels and then hauled it to the same spot and took the picture at the exact same angle. . . hmm<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

Has anyone else noticed that his picture has the exact same background as the truck on this site? You'd think he'd be smart enough to find a picture of the truck with a different background to edit, rather than pulling the pic off of this site. Its kind of like the guy who claims to own a McLaren, but uses the site's picture instead of his own car! Suspiciuos isn't it?!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

Before trying to make others look stupid, notice that he never said that it was an actual truck. Give him some credit for the editing job.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

But making other people look stupid is so much fun!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

not asuming that is a real truck, which some one out there probaly has, it would be a hain the the @$$ to try and turn anywhere if the back end hadn't something special on it.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

Pretty good photoshop. If it IS a photoshop...<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

it is a fake, but a good one<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

nice editing job! but the t-rex is nuthin compared to this monster
    check it out!

13. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

Nice Monster Limo

14. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

Check out TRUCKWORLD.com they have a 6x6 which you gotta see

15. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

Yo, Viper is king. My grandpa once used that excuse when he had his Triumph TR2. He didnt get the ticket

16. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

I had a poster of this truck way back when that had a calendar printed on it. I had it hanging on the shop wall where I worked as tech, but never took it when I left that company. This thing does exist, it was one of those engineering "what if" exercises by Dodge. I doubt anyone other than Mad Max would drive it though, imagine tryingto park this thing. It is awesome looking, though...

17. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

Wheres the picture

18. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

yea where is tha pic tha guy was talk'n bout tha was so much betta i dont c one.. mayb there is no betta truck.

and tha use 4 this would b mainly military uses, i talked 2 a guy bout this truck and he said it b great 2 hav 1, b/c they always hav 2 unload tha trucks and load up tha 6x6 ATV look'n vehicles, juz 2 cross certain terrain, with tha T-REX they woouldnt need tha ne more. and yes it is real tha t-rex lives, and it uses military axles too not a surprise wha i juz said huh. i also wouldnt b surprised if it was called tha dodge ram 4500, if comes out 4 production

19. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

The axels aren't military designed, they are reduced versions of larger dump truck axels and differentials. BTW, there is little to no chance of this being mass produced because there is no market for it.

20. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

The pic is gone but I accually did it in paint not photoshop

21. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

yes they r military axles it said so right on the dodge website, trust me , im a dodge guy, i aint go'n believe a ford guy on dodges

22. Re: This is nuthin check this truck out oh my god its angry

wow blow me wut a peice but i bet it can climb up like a mug

23. where's the pic? Can't see it