This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by GoatBoy389, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

car is ugly go american Muscle<!-- Signature -->

2. not that it is a bad thing, but it looks like a 360 and a 550 mixed together.

3. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

I totally agree.
    althot he back looks a bit like a murcielago mixed with the Rossa concept.
    sweet tho.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

front looks like a ferrari , back looks like a lambo.

sweet car, not really what i would buy for the money but still really fine !

5. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

nice, but 1 thing, if peak torque is only 446lbft, then 720hp can only be produced at a minimum of 8600rpm, not 8000....but is more likely to be as high as 9200rpm because of the torque curve falling away at high rpm

6. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

Exactly what i thought.....as youv probably figured though its a lambo underneath. Looks cool.

7. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

its another car designed by windtunnels and computers that why it looks like a lambo or ferrari pretty much only one shape has the best aerodynamics

8. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

This is a piece of crap compared to any Ferrari. It is a lamborghini for christs sake the only thing that saves it is the fact the Audi/VW group owns lambo now. But it will still be a lambo and i will still shun it for that. I would take any ferrari over this. Because ferrari is the best car ever made.

9. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

This is a piece of crap compared to any Ferrari. It is a lamborghini for christs sake the only thing that saves it is the fact the Audi/VW group owns lambo now. But it will still be a lambo and i will still shun it for that. I would take any ferrari over this. Because ferrari is the best car ever made.

rattler 116

you are a d!ckhead. open your horizons a little and see that the new lambo sh!ts all over the best ferrari that they are selling at present. and even when they do make a better one, it will cost almost three times as much to do it.

10. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from iampunani</i>
    <b>This is a piece of crap compared to any Ferrari. It is a lamborghini for christs sake the only thing that saves it is the fact the Audi/VW group owns lambo now. But it will still be a lambo and i will still shun it for that. I would take any ferrari over this. Because ferrari is the best car ever made.

rattler 116

you are a d!ckhead. open your horizons a little and see that the new lambo sh!ts all over the best ferrari that they are selling at present. and even when they do make a better one, it will cost almost three times as much to do it. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you too are bragging way too much about Ferrari and Lamborghini...
    and you are not giving any valid facts to support your arguments anywayz.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

More like 550 than the 360. With a little Bugatti and Murcellago thrown in for good measure.

I think it is great to finally seem some supercars again on this site, I just wish there was a little more info about this car. I really like the rear view of this car, which is what most people would see anyway....<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

Yeah, I actually think that this car looks really decent. All I have to complain about is why don't I have one, and how come I'm not f*ckin in it.<!-- Signature -->

13. Almost but not quite

I think that the fact that a company got a Lambo engine tuned to that much power is awesome, now if only Lamborghini would do it and take on the Bugatti.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

yup yup....looks like an exaggerated 550 on the front side.
    some of you may say it's a rip off from ferarri and lamborghini...eh, maybe..
    a little odd to look at first, but it's not too bad after a while.
    and a good engine too!! 'cept what the hell is the matter with 330km/h??? they should be able to pull more than that from a 720bhp v12.

safe

15. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

GoatBoy! What are the chances of me finding your posts twice! Both times proving to the world that indeed, Stupid People Can TYPE! It is a rare thing for me to pay out on someone specifically, but GoatBoy, you take the cake.
    You are a DICK.
    Go back to the farm and give your mum one for me! or is she your sister, can hardly tell with your type of redneck!

16. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

Laraki - the l for lamborghini v12 engine
    Fulgura - for ferrari style
    Concept - becuase they mixed the two!!!<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

hehe listen i doubt that any american muscle can outthrow this baby i personally liked it but how much does it cost?????
    it's amazing

18. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

im guessing since its ferrari/lambo crap then it shud be round 250k-400k<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from pimpmoney0322</i>
    <b>not that it is a bad thing, but it looks like a 360 and a 550 mixed together.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You are absolutly right. I`d like to see Ferrari sue them for stealing their design.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: This looks exactly like a ferrari 360

umm little kiddie... they wud have to get ferrari and lambo's permission to use any of theyre crap.. ferrari probably gave them the damn frame in an agreement... u never kno