This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

Discussion in '2001 Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 SE' started by kav, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

I will take the Diablo VT 6.0 because its really fast like the Murcielago but its more exotic car.

2. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

Gotta love the Murcialago's all-wheel drive though, you can't go wrong with all wheel drive!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

Murcielago.

4. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

Or Diablo VT 6.0 SE

5. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

I don't Know. Can't decide. Both awsome.

6. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

Dont hate me guys but I'm gonna have to go with the 6.0 on this one. Hell, both are very damn nice cars indeed but the Murcielago looks more "Showy" than the 6.0, just my opinion. The 6.0 looks tougher and more beefy, to me it just has a diffrent attitude, the "I'm the bad @$$" attitude and the Murcielago has the "Look at me! I am pretty" attitude. Dont get me wrong, they are both full of power and I would take either one in a heart beat, but I gotta give the 6.0 more credit for a racing design. The Murcielago has a modern appearance and it still keeps the original Diablo design thats what makes it one of my Top 3 cars.

Take Care.

7. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

the vt 6.0se

reason: murcielago looks too umm, i duno, but diablo looks in your face and more manly and edgy

8. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

Diablo has better lines than the Murcielago. The Murcielago is a nice car and all, its just that it is too smooth. Like a giant, squashed bubble. Diablo looks mean. One more reason. Diablo has a permanantly fixed wing, the Murcielago has air intakes that pop out at predetermined speeds. I think that sometimes, a rear spoiler really adds character to a car.

9. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

Sorry guys, wrong model. This car don't have a wing, still looks mean. My mistake. Sorry.

10. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

I would have to go with the murcielago, only coz i like its sleek design better, and you cant go wrong with all wheel drive. Not that having wither of them in my garage wouldn't be a dream come true.

11. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

the diablo's have also been all wheel drive for quiet some time now so hit us again

12. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

If you look closely you can see the Audi influence in the Murcielago' design, the origianl Diablos dont have that appearence....another explanation would be that the murcielago is turning Lamborghini into a Luxury sports car more than a "supercar." Just my 2 cents.

13. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

That is INDEED a tough decision. The Murcielago and Diablo have about the same stats, except the Murcielago is a tiny (I mean tiny) bit better. The Diablo VT 6.0 SE is a sick looking car, only wish it had a spoiler like the old Diablos. The Murcielago is to...well....big and boxy, it is not as sleek and low as the Diablo. IMHO, the Diablo would be WAY better choice. It looks too amazing to pass by one.

Maybe I should sell my Ferrari 360 Spider, and buy a Diablo?

14. Re:
    This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

this

15. Re: I WILL TAKE THE MURCIELAGO

Murcielago, very nice car.

16. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

I am happy someone brought up this conversation Cuz I have been asking myself for so long which one to choose, but man I think the diablo SE is better, it has been always known for its edgeness, sharpness, and madness! man the murcielago is having an awesome rear, but its fat and smooth! and it has more horses, but the diablo has better acceleration time. I think diablo SE with a rear wing will rule, and as most people have agreed, it turns heads more than the murci, even though I like the diablo more, but when I have met the murci personally on the street, I screamed really loud " Holy shit mother #$%#er, is paradise on earth?" !

17. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

It is a tough decision, though I would probably go with the Murcielago.

18. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

I would have to side with the Diablo VT 6.0 just in terms of performance whereas the Murcielago is more showy...

19. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

rriigghhtt.
    i guess if i was poor too i'd be dreaming of the day i'd have to make a decision like that, but since i'm not, i get to laugh at u dum poor fruit cakes. IT'S NOT even a tough decision homo, they'll both get the same amount of pussy, so either one will do, moron

20. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

Actually guys, the Murcielago does have a spoiler. It is hidden, and it is small. If you have ever got to play around with the scale cars, you sill probably notice this little line behind the engine cover, that is actually a spoiler. If you are still not satisfied however, you could always get an aftermarket spolier for it, like this guy did.

21. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

murcielago all the way baby

22. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

I'd take the Diablo VT 6.0 SE over Murcielago for several reasons.
    1 This is a special edition, which makes it extremely rare.
    2 It looks better than Murcielago IMO. I think Diablos are the best looking Lamborghinis of all time. They look edgy, aggresive, like true supercars (same goes for Countach). The Murcielago looks more like a show car. It still has Lamborghini-like design and performance, but it looks less sporty. In fact, I think it's kinda "fat". When the Murcielago first came out, I thought to myself "cool Lambo, although they could have done better." I thought it looked like a wider, more modern Diablo.
    3 Despite a small disadvantage in power, the Diablo is just as fast as Murcielago.
    One more thing... A lot of people have said that Murcielago has AWD, well guess what: the Diablo also has it. Only the first Diablos had RWD.

23. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

definetly Murcielago?

24. Re: This or Murcialago? Tough decision. HUH!

Yeah Murcialago all the way. And it looks a lot better too