This pic doesn't do it justice

Discussion in '1967 Ferrari 330 P4' started by F U C K, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Only 4 330P4's were ever built; 3 coupes and one spyder. It truly is an awesome car and it's close to becoming priceless (How does $10,000,000 each sound???). At first I didn't think this was a P4 when I saw the picture; it is 100 times better in person. Anyone can fall in love with it. The 330P4's kicked Ford's ass when they got a 1-2-3 finish at Daytona in 1967. Ford had done the same thing with their GT-40's to insult Ferrari only a year earlier. That one race secured the 330P4's name in history and many people will kill for one today (if you can even find one).

2. Re: This pic doesn't do it justice

right on<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This pic doesn't do it justice

Yeah I would say that this car is definatley priceless.

4. Re: This pic doesn't do it justice

Here is a picture of a P4 that I recently saw in action - what a great car!

5. Re: This pic doesn't do it justice

Here is a picture of a P4 that I recently saw in action - what a great car! I think it belongs to David Piper of Great Britain.

Can somebody tell me where my picture disappeared to?

6. #6 BIGDUMBASS, Sep 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: This pic doesn't do it justice

ugly an ssssssllllooooww www. ferrari never has won a good race.

7. Re: This pic doesn't do it justice

And what might a good race be then? Please post intelligent reply soon, or live up to your username BIGDUMBASS.

8. Re: This pic doesn't do it justice

What are the reasons why you say that?

I like those streamlined chassis from the late '60's and early '70's.

9. Re: This pic doesn't do it justice

Wow, you said Ferrari has never one a good race. god d*** you dont deserve to be looking at this website. leave.

10. Re: This pic doesn't do it justice

*wins prize for stupidest post of the day*

11. Re: This pic doesn't do it justice

WHat the #$%# are you talking about? Go live in a corner you are such a BIGDUMBASS!!!!

12. Re: This pic doesn't do it justice

i got a toy car of the spyder version lol

13. Re: This pic doesn't do it justice

ok, first things first, BIGDUMBASS is a big dumb ass! Some one please put this big dumb ass out of his misery! good thing he is banned! Ferraris are always winning great races, and the 330 P4 is fast ass hell for its time, not to mension it still is!

That said, yea it is better in person, even if i only got to see the back of it in a trailor. It was a bright yellow one. it was so awesome

14. rofl

15. omg the picture insults a piece of metal, do you pray to shiny metal boxes or what