This VS...

Discussion in '1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348' started by Blitzschnell, May 24, 2003.

1. Gemballa GTR 750 EVO VS Koenig Ferrari 550 Maranello.

Which would you take?

Gemballa for me, but it is a very tough call.

2. Re: This VS...

porsche. im a big skyline fan, but..... its a porsche and thats all that needs to be said. anyway, you shouldnt mess with ferraris so im for the gembella

3. Re: This VS...

Gemballa...This wouldl be close though

4. Re: This VS...

Ford SVT 10.0L Boss Mustang

90 Degree OHV Boss 429 V-8
    Horses: 855
    Torque: 790 LBS FT

Equals == Raped, Destoried, Flattened, Good-bye, Cya-Later

5. Re: This VS...

1/4 mile race would be interesting, but the Boss would get stomped on a proper racetrack.

6. Re: This VS...

Ive gotta back Lord Rahl on this. The Mustang Boss 10.0 was holding it's own in lap running against an equally evil camaro. They purpose built the thing, only one so sad for the rest of us, and the purpose was to kill all comers. The quarter mile was around 9.2 if I recall and the 0-60, no typo here, was 1.9 seconds. Yes that is 1.9 seconds. Thats fast for a crotch rocket, let alone a car. The only beef I had with it was the unfortunate three speed automatic. But I guess you can't always have your cake and eat it too. Having said all that, I'd take the R34. Porche is wonderful, and I've driven Ferarri, but there is just something about the promise in that evil R34 grill that I love.

Drive carefully children, speed kills, and asphalt is an unforgiving teacher.

7. Re: This VS...

I'm not really a Nissan fan but I love the SKYLINE!!!

SKYLINE ALL THE WAY

8. Re: This VS...

fair enough, Gemballa for me

9. Re: This VS...

i drive a 300zx so you know i show biast for nissan. But i would rather drive a porsche or ferrari.

10. Re: This VS...

Well, the gemballa is beautifull, and i'm a huge skyline fan, but blitz decided to give this car an uncharacteristly ugly paintjob, But, how about we throw a nice hennessy venom 1000tt, or the Signall R34. Yup

11. Re: This VS...

Well, the gemballa is beautifull, and i'm a huge skyline fan, but blitz decided to give this car an uncharacteristly ugly paintjob, But, how about we throw a nice hennessy venom 1000tt, or the Signall R34. Yup

12. Re: This VS...

I'd take this car. I mean just look at it! Ferrari's good but this is a little better

13. Re: This VS...

gemballa definetly. its more of a pure racer than the skyline is. the skyline is more of an all arounder. what's a 1000tt. iv'e never heard of that before. did you make that up cuz i'm pretty sure hennessey's highest model is 800tt.

14. Re: This VS...

Without a doubt.

15. Re: This VS...

Blitz Supra did the Nring in 7:50 with 750hp
    Later Again it did it with 650hp in 7:21

This was in 1997

16. Re: This VS...

1.Porsche
    2.skyline
    3.Ferrari
    300th Geo Metro
    301st Z06
    302nd 10.0L Boss
    303rd viper

17. Re: This VS...

Who gives a damn if the paint job sucks? I would take the skyline any day! P.S You Can repaint it!

18. Re: This VS...

I think the skilyne will beat.

19. Re: This VS...

yeah id like to see this car hold a candle up to the lingenfelter vette or camaro, this car would get ripped in pieces. end of story

20. Re: This VS...

The standrard Skyline did it in 7:59 with just some minor tuning (less than 400 hp).

21. Re: This VS...

This May Be A Nice Car But Compared To The Nissan Skyline R34 In 2 Fast 2 Furious Theres No Contest. A Few Of The Things In The 2 Fast 2 Furious Skyline May Not Realy Work But If they Were It Would Cream It Form Start To Finish.

22. Re: This VS...

Skyline.

23. Re: This VS...

All these cars would be smoked by a Ligenfletter 427TT Vette.

24. Re: This VS...

The 2F2F Skyline couldn't touch the Blitz. Not even close.

25. Re: This VS...

thats one think i didn't want to see happen to a skyline: see it ryced up by stupid americans