Too bad only one was made.....

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by venomGTR, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i'm sure some kit car constructors will build a kit of it, so you can imagine yourself being in a car that was never rolled off production...

ironically a viper replica kit I saw at a show called the 'Sniper' haw haw was actually faster than a viper.. had a jag bmw V12 and would do 12 secs quarter. go fig

2. Re: Too bad only one was made.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from venomGTR</i>
    <b>i'm sure some kit car constructors will build a kit of it, so you can imagine yourself being in a car that was never rolled off production...

ironically a viper replica kit I saw at a show called the 'Sniper' haw haw was actually faster than a viper.. had a jag bmw V12 and would do 12 secs quarter. go fig</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->well, you never know. when dodge decides to bring out a GTS version of the 03 it may look very much like this car. I hope so anyway.<!-- Signature -->