Ugliest Ferrari eer?

Discussion in '2006 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano' started by Joao Gois, Feb 25, 2006.

1. I'm certain it IS the ugliest Ferrari ever!! Pininfarina gone mad... Hope it looks better live...

2. I couldn't disagree more. I think this is one of the best looking ferrari's I have seen in a long time.

3. i agree, very good looking, and what iv heard, the power plant will be basically the same as in the 575m with upgrades, ie. superchager etc..

4. Not as good looking as the Maranello.

5. It's ugly, admit it people.

6. the latest ferraris all look kinda goofy in pictures, but in person they look about 200 times better.

8. it will grow on you

9. not everything new is bad. i think it's sexy.

10. I don't like this....

11. It's not the worst looking, but it's FAR from the best looking.

I think the 612 and the Enzo are both uglier than this.

12. 456 had me from the start.

14. forced induction? i don't think so... ferrari's engines are masterpieces of normal aspiration...

15. I really like the styling and I think it's much nicer looking than the maranello. However, with the exception of the F430, I believe that pininfarina and the Ferrari design studios have lost some of the timless and classic passion and elegance of older cars like the F40 and 348GTO.

16. I really like the styling and I think it's much nicer looking than the maranello. However, with the exception of the F430, I believe that pininfarina and the Ferrari design studios have lost some of the timless and classic passion and elegance of older cars like the F40 and 348GTO.

17. i like it its ok

18. i really like the front of the car it is really well designed, on the other hand the back of the car is not that good looking but i agree that all ferraris look about 200 times better in person

19. Best Ferrari EVER IS THE ENZO!
    Any way this is no bad.

20. Ok it's not so ugly but it doesnt look like a ferrari, lokks more of a Maserati/Corvette, but the preformance is damn good

21. It looks nice to me

22. Actually the engines a modified enzo engine (eg: new transmition to make it more suitable for day to day use).
    Anyway, I despised it when i first saw it but its growing on me

23. Actually the engines a modified enzo engine (eg: new transmition to make it more suitable for day to day use).
    Anyway, I despised it when i first saw it but its growing on me