ugly

Discussion in '1999 Chevrolet Nomad Concept' started by ghost of freedom, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: ugly

the pot smokers strike again!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: ugly

You stupid Ford lover. I saw this concept, it's sweet.

3. Re: ugly

this car has to be the ugliest car since the Aztec, I mean hell who would seriously drive something like that. Leave it to the crackheads at GM to design something so ugly.

4. Re: ugly

again another ford #$%#head hey why dont u try making something like this and put the time and effort of 100 years of work into it. ure ford crap hasnt even begun et and its already crapping in buisness the next ford i see in the street ima spit on (not that i dont do that already) but i #$%#in hate em. this wud probably burn all ure #$%#ing ford off the ground<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: ugly

man, this car does look ugly. at first...then when you look, the mother#$%#ing boot is open, and when you think about it, if the boot were closed, it'd look good as all hell. you gotta think...with the doors and the boot closed, this car looks almost exactly like the original. don't look at it like the boot is part of the car, it's gonna swing flush with the rear end...but in the pic, it makes it look like the cockpit doesn't run all the way to the back of the car. but it is a sweet ride!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: ugly

I'm assuming there are no stats for this beast.