What did You See Today? (PART V)

Discussion in 'Car Pictures' started by PureEuroM3, May 16, 2009.

1. Holy [email protected]*(%&@*. This thread creation of mine has turned into a 5 part endless pages of win! We shall continue the trend as the last thread is growing still!

Of course I always start this thread with something so this was the sight today as the first Ferrari chat cruise happened. I will have more pics soon.

MODS STICKY!!!

2. nice turnup!

and stickied

3. More pics to come later as I only stayed for a bit. Man if rep was still around I would be running shit with these threads.

4. this morning

5. Bentley Continental GT, Porsche 996 Carrera 4, Lambo Gallardo, modded '70 Malibu and a silver on black Dodge Challenger.

6. Saw some oddities today. A red Lotus Elan (the more modern one) and a '40s MG. Maybe a TC Midget? I really don't know MGs. Also saw a nice dark metallic blue Vantage.

7. 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda with the 440-6 in plum crazy. It was perfect!

8. ...don't know, what it is...

9. Just a V8 Vnatage. No pics cause it was after hockey

10. Nice!

11. 2 Carrera GT's, 1 GT3 RS and a 355 Spider today at work.

12. R33 GT-R. Tried to get a pic but some #%[email protected] in an Escape was in my way.

13. #13 Fishchicken, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    I saw this car with my brother earlier today, and we couldn't tell what it was. First we thought it was either a Countach or a Jalpa, but it's neither of them, unless it actually is a modified Jalpa, which it looks like a bit, but I doubt it. Can anyone tell what car this is?
    The second image doesn't show much, but at least you can see the form of the front end.

Edit: For some reason my pics don't show up, so here are links to them:

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo62/Bocknoi2/Part%209/tuntematon-auto-1.png

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo62/Bocknoi2/Part%209/tuntematon-auto2-1.png

14. Wheels are Carrera, why would someone downgrade. I call fake on that one!

15. Forgot to mention of course...The shop at work consisted of a slantnose next to a Carrera GT with an Audi R8 parked infront of the two. What a nice sight. The GT3 RS was in the lot outside!

16. #17 dahldrin, May 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    De Tomaso Pantera

17. are you allowed to take pics?

18. Thanks.
    So it's a Pantera, odd that I couldn't tell.

19. A Ferrari Testarossa, and a MKII Lotus Elan. Pics to follow tomorrow.

20. Don't think they want me taking pics inside the shop/basement/warehouse but the parking lot is fine. Today we still have the Carrera GT and Slantnose in the shop. 2 GT3 RS's showed up. One in green the other orange with full cage and stuff, pretty modded. It looked kickass.

360 modena driving by, 2 Bentleys and thats about it for today.

21. ironic as hell in saudi arabia

22. Comin' back from Vermont yesterday, we came across a sweet, mystichrome orange Pro Touring '69 GTO Judge convertible. Over the weekend we spied a couple Ducatis, a Trumph cruiser and a red on white '57 Corvette convertible.