WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

Discussion in '2001 Nissan Z Concept' started by Nissan, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

Very cool car!!!
    It's Marvelous.

Long life to NISSAN!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

here is the car you're gonna see when it hits production, lookee<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Monkey4U</i>
    <b>here is the car you're gonna see when it hits production, lookee</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

great pic!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

I will have to wait to see one in person, Its really hard to compare it to my old z with out drivn it. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

Nissan must have gone mad. The old Z looked much better. However, this is where Nissan is headed in terms of their design style. I'd take the 300ZX over this one any day.

6. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

lol funny "the god of all cars" yeah you wish this car is nothing compared to a real american V8. 0-60 in 6 seconds. Thats pretty slow for a "type Z" car. I think they need to rename it to "Type Crap" so it represents what it really means<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

Hey doggy bag or whatever the hell your name is, this car is sweet ass. the old on was sweet yes. but c'mon now. use your head you retard. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

I think... they wanna get all car designs to fix into one... the legendary Z... dat'z it...

9. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

This car is great. It has style and respectable speed. I applaud Nissan for going the NA route.
    Nissan is the best Japanese company.

10. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GO AND RUIN THE GOD OF ALL CARS? THE OLD DESIGN WAS AUSOME! BRING IT BACK YOU FOOLS!

11. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

Bring back the 90's Z this car is not fit to wear the 300zx badge. I think Audi TT and Volkswagon Beatle rip off would be more suitable.

12. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

I disagree, this thing is BEAUTIFUL!!! the last one was more reminicient of previous Z's, but it was pretty ugly. This thing is just beyond awesome. If Nissan would have left it like this, I would buy one, but they changed it again, and now its pretty damn ugly<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

This car isnt that bad. I have to say its better than the Zs of the 90s. Personally i like the ones from the 80s, but there isnt anything that bad about this one. At least they didnt mess this car up as bad as they did with the remodeled Viper.

14. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

The production 350Z pics look more like the Z32 300ZX of the 90's. The concept was just that, a concept. If you look at these pictures you can see that the concept was bloated and the wheels took to much from the rest of the car. The only thing I miss is the centrally mounted exhaust.

15. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

80's models were decent, the 90's were just bad-ass, but this, what is this???
    and that orange color is not doing that car any justice ( it never had any to begin with)

16. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

OMG!!! a lot of these people on these forms are retarded!!! this car is a CONCEPT!!! this wont be the actuall body that they use for the car! they just use this body to test the engine in it, the real one might look completly different but probably not because this looks a lot like a Z, and even so, this thing kicks ass, the Zs rule, I can not wait to see this thing

17. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ungod</i>
    <b>OMG!!! a lot of these people on these forms are retarded!!! this car is a CONCEPT!!! this wont be the actuall body that they use for the car! they just use this body to test the engine in it, the real one might look completly different but probably not because this looks a lot like a Z, and even so, this thing kicks ass, the Zs rule, I can not wait to see this thing</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i've been preaching that for a while but everything comes down to looks<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

This car is seriously FUGLY!!! i mean, they totally cocked up here, go back to the drawing board nissan<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LechoZX</i>
    <b>The production 350Z pics look more like the Z32 300ZX of the 90's. The concept was just that, a concept. If you look at these pictures you can see that the concept was bloated and the wheels took to much from the rest of the car. The only thing I miss is the centrally mounted exhaust. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->indeed I think the car made the transition between show car and production ready almost intact. They even left the vertical door handles! FGS its awesome<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

WHat in the hell were you thinking when you posted your message the car is tight i would take it any day probably better then what you cruise in!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    <b>This car is great. It has style and respectable speed. I applaud Nissan for going the NA route.
    Nissan is the best Japanese company.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhhm probably they may not be the best out there but sure they got among the first places worldwide when it comes to its engine performance and reliability (its VQ -engines are rated in the #10 list around the world right?)<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

they were thinking that the 300zx screwed them royally. so they created a beautiful, cheap and powerful new-fangled Z. Great job nissan.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MDoggieDog456</i>
    <b>WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GO AND RUIN THE GOD OF ALL CARS? THE OLD DESIGN WAS AUSOME! BRING IT BACK YOU FOOLS!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->geese dude...dont stress about it....its good enough

24. Re: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

This car looks excellent !!

I'm waiting it comes to Europe , I know it will.