why does anybody like this car in the first place

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by sweet13, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this car sucks so bad. why is this the most popular one on the web site. the Vette is much better than any mustang<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

I am not going to flame your opinion of the Vette, as for it is a nice car, with a larger tag, The Bullitt Is Awsome. I can complain about turning 13's in the QRTR Stock<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

excuse me.....may you make a SMART comment for a change,u havent supported your idea of this car sucking,and who in the regular working class world can afford a 50k up car like a vette? so next time u post something make sure u at least TRY to support your opinion, no matter how wrong or senial it may be, and think about wut car your comparing to another.

4. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

Quit smoking weed its messing with your brain #%$. You never even gave a reason so you don't even have a logical argument. STFU!!!!!

5. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

silly stoner, trix are for kids

6. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

Have you seen the movie Bullitt? you wouldnt have any of the fancy car chases you see on tv without it so PAY SOME FRICKIN' RESPECT!!!! and unless you can support your ignorant opinion, shut your worthless face.

7. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

People like this car because is kicks Camaro/Firebird's ass.
    Quit comparing this to a car that is meant to be a super fast, super expensive car.

8. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

you cant compare this car with a vette. i think people just get kinda bored of the vette always murdering the compatiton. this is a lower class car that is kinda old school

9. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

NO car chase scene was ever better than the one in the original (1968) Italian Job and that was With Mini Coopers!

10. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

well, thats an OPINION, which matters absolutely nothing. And even then, id say the Bullitt scene was better cuz it was the cops chasing one car, not a crapload of cheesy police cars with bad handling chasing like 3 cars. Not to mention, Bullitt's chase scene was in good ol SF, right? The scene showed the stang going off hills and everythin, THATS awesome.

11. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

Well.....whatever

I still don't think it was as cool. Have you ever seen the original Italian Job?

12. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

lol, no i havent, but if its anythin like the one in the new italian job, it gets blown away by Bullitt. Either way its just a matter of opinion.

13. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

The New Italian job had some cool hand-brake turns and maneuvering, but it was nothing special for car-chase scenes. The Original blows it away.

14. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

But they're still mini coopers...which imo are quite ugly.

15. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

hey moron! can you please stop comparing a car with another car thats twice much more better! mustangs kickass except those v6 ones and vettes are a different story.It's like saying a corvette v.s a ford gt u peice of sh!t

16. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

Who you calling Moron? if it's me, I'm sorry, but you're the only moron of the two of us. It's quite obvious I'm referring to movies, and not even saying anything bout the cars.

17. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

Personally, I think Mustangs are VERY ugly.

18. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

Your opinion is yours, mine is mine.

19. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

Exactly my point.

20. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

Personally, I think that the Honda Civic are very ugly also, and I work at a Honda dealership.

21. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

That's great for you, you're fully entitled to your opinion. What, you couldn't get a job at a Ford dealership?

22. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

When a positions comes up that I like, I'll make the switch.

23. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

I wanna work for SVT. I wanna be part of the 50th anniversary Mustang production team. Such a dream it is....

24. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

to answer your question, just go watch the movie BULLIT.

25. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

lol, good reason.