Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

Discussion in '1954 Desoto Adventurer II' started by Cosworth Nut, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

how does it not look american.it dont look italian at all
    (')
    //
    //
    00<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

it looks like an old ferrari to me. the v8 hemi is all i really care for in this car.

3. This is just beautiful...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

I don't like the design at all , it doesn't look Italian , it looks American , awfull.

5. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

It doesn't look Italian?? Ghia is Italian, De Soto is American. I think it looks Italian, not to discredit you but it doesn't look like any American car I've seen. Lines more resemble a 50's ferrari.
    Just because you have so many posts doesn't mean you know everything, it just means you spend far too much time on this site. I prefer the real thing to talking about it on the internet.

6. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

It does look American, with the shiny bits and the tyres and the size, but it has a real neat and tidy look about it that some Italian cars have. So it is sort of an Italian/American cross, but it works brilliantly...

7. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CJL</i>
    <b>It does look American, with the shiny bits and the tyres and the size, but it has a real neat and tidy look about it that some Italian cars have. So it is sort of an Italian/American cross, but it works brilliantly...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i totally agree<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

this is deffinetly a beautiful design...i think the italian/american look or whatever it is works wonders! the smooth lines and curves and the chrome grills...great disign..a true tourer

9. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

Regardless of which contry the design came from, you must admit this is a good looking car. Waht about the Hemi V8?!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

I must admit, i'm not a big Italian car fan....but this car is beautiful. I love the front end, and the huge Hemi under the hood gives this thing the muscle feel that I like.

11. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

ItŽs Italian design for the americans. Oh, why didnŽt they produce this car, itŽs so fantastic.

12. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

I find it to be ugly. It's too long, looks flabby and weird, like a Citroen. I tell ya, some people have poor taste in car design. To each his/her own, I guess.

That brings me to another question. are there any females in Supercars.net?

13. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

wow i thought i was alone, alot of older cars rule, but something about this car just doesnt seem right.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TownshipRebellion</i>
    <b>I find it to be ugly. It's too long, looks flabby and weird, like a Citroen. I tell ya, some people have poor taste in car design. To each his/her own, I guess.

That brings me to another question. are there any females in Supercars.net?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

and im sure you have just a great taste for cars, everything YOU like is ultimetally the best. if everybody had the same opinion what would be the reason for having a forum, or conversation for that matter.

15. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TownshipRebellion</i>
    <b>I find it to be ugly. It's too long, looks flabby and weird, like a Citroen. I tell ya, some people have poor taste in car design. To each his/her own, I guess.

That brings me to another question. are there any females in Supercars.net?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I would imagine there're a few, but I haven't seen any posts that screamed !!this is a girl!! Typically, if a girl's into cars, she's REALLY into cars and would rather be working on them than talking about them, that's just from my observation, though.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

Unbeliavble BEATIFUL for 1950:s
    <!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Why is it that italians have the best design-studios?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Corvetteman03</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ffattack</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TownshipRebellion</i>

and im sure you have just a great taste for cars, everything YOU like is ultimetally the best. if everybody had the same opinion what would be the reason for having a forum, or conversation for that matter.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey get off his back, i don't like the car either, and thats my opinion, and his to. And last time i checked, the freedom to your own free opinion was still in the constitution. If someone thinks a car is sweet, you don't have to make fun of him or her for it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yea say what ever you want.. he's just saying that just because it's your opinion doesn't mean that it should be everybodys opinion, and just because you think the car is ugly doesn't mean we all have bad taste.<!-- Signature -->

18. I think that most italian designs look great.And this is one of them.