With all this power, how come it has such a slow 0-60?

Discussion in '2000 Lingenfelter 650 Corvette' started by Bigblockbrawler, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: With all this power, how come it has such a slow 0-60?

oh la la! somethin is going wrong there!!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: With all this power, how come it has such a slow 0-60?

for me it is the same.

3. I don't think the info on this car is right, I mean, come on, it's a Chevy, it has to do better than this (next to Dodge, Chevy is my favorite). This thing is powerful, I don't see how it can be so slow (0-60 wise).

4. Re: With all this power, how come it has such a slow 0-60?

Look at the weight you jackass...!! Could that be a reason to why it's slow?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: With all this power, how come it has such a slow 0-60?

SSOOOORRRRRRRRYYYYYYY, what the hell crawled up your ass and died, jeeze, what a dick!

6. Re: With all this power, how come it has such a slow 0-60?

The information is wrong....why don't yall just go check Lingenfelter.com and he will give you the true specs. Motortrend tested it and it did way better than this.

7. Re: With all this power, how come it has such a slow 0-60?

TRACTION PEOPLE, LOOK AT THE 0-100 TIME, IT PROBABLY SPINS THW WHEELS UNTILL IT HITS 70

8. Re: With all this power, how come it has such a slow 0-60?

It's not because of weight!!!!!!!!!!! If you would have looked at the final gear ratio it says 2.73:1, which is shitty for off the line performance but great for top speed...VRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Re: With all this power, how come it has such a slow 0-60?

Thank you! Man, I don't see why this guy was so pissy!

10. Re: With all this power, how come it has such a slow 0-60?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Thank you! Man, I don't see why this guy was so pissy!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Me either you were just asking a question. Dang.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: With all this power, how come it has such a slow 0-60?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Thank you! Man, I don't see why this guy was so pissy!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Me either you were just asking a question. Dang.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thank's guys!

12. Re: With all this power, how come it has such a slow 0-60?

supporting ourselves is important