you know what n e Lotus could woop this car n e time

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster Millennium' started by PKODM, Aug 9, 2002.

1. the lotusn is the best car ever especialy with NoS

2. Re: you know what n e Lotus could woop this car n e time

NOS NOS NOS. All you know about Nos is that is is that stuff they used in Fast and the Furious to make the cars go faster.

3. Re: you know what n e Lotus could woop this car n e time

PKODM....guess wut? the lotus elise? slow as hell...a dodge caravan could beat that car..it's nice but it's got no power. Then there's the Roadster Millenium...it's beautiful..and it's got descent power.....I wouldn't necessarily say that ANY lotus could beat this car..

4. Re: you know what n e Lotus could woop this car n e time

Ever since FF came out all I hear from everyone is NOS this and NOS that.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: you know what n e Lotus could woop this car n e time

As if a Lotus would even touch this! The fastest ones are limited to 175mph so I think the fact the Diablo does 208mph might put it ahead

6. Re: you know what n e Lotus could woop this car n e time

yeah ok. you damn dumb shit! you dont know anything. i dont dislike lotus but the fact of the matter is no lotus could beat a lamborghini in anything!!!!!!! I KNOW AS YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE SCARED, HA, YEAH, REAL SCARED AND LEARN TO SPELL AND SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Re: you know what n e Lotus could woop this car n e time

The lotus Is arguably the best handelling car in production. Speed through the corners does infact matter. I am not saying it would win but the idiot who compared it to a minivan is as dumb as shit and should be shot. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: you know what n e Lotus could woop this car n e time

Decent HP???Jesus boy!!!!How much horses do you need to be a happy camper? I agree with some of you other guys....ever since that FnF shit came out everyone is obsessed with cars....all the Supras and RX7s in the imports shops have gone up in price and they are becoming very popular in the modifying scene....and all the dickheads who know nothing about cars engines worship their pitiful NOS....<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: you know what n e Lotus could woop this car n e time

Lotus are peices of shit, they are slow as hell. So how in the hell did u think that a lotus could beat the shit out of a lamborghini you #$%#ing dumb ass.

10. Re: you know what n e Lotus could woop this car n e time

Dont ever say that about a Lamborghini again. Lotus are beatiful machines but there power and speed cant compare to the likes of a Lambo.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: you know what n e Lotus could woop this car n e time

2001 Lotec Sirius Concept<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: you know what n e Lotus could woop this car n e time

lotus' r nice but this car would smoke it

-MM