This spectacular Torpedo Roadster built on chassis 90019 was first ordered by industrialist Julio Calheiros at the 1936 Paris Auto Show. It was built to match a similar-bodied Delahaye which was made to a Geo Ham design. Through Talbot-Darracq dealer Sig. da Rocha.
Julio Calheiros had a made a fortune selling tires in Portugal under patent from General Tire. He ordered the Roadster in Dark blue with light blue accents with a dark blue leather interior. Figoni et Falaschi copied their favored torpedo roadster design with order 703/242.
During the war, the car stayed in Portugal, but was eventually reunited with the family in Brazil. Two years late it returned to Portugal and stayed with the family for some time. By 1975 the family finally sold the car and it when to France and the UK before ended up in America in 1991.