ahhh to see a beautiful car again

Discussion in '1962 Ferrari 250 GTO' started by Pedala, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

This car is simply the best ever made. The performance, the looks, everything. This 40 year car can still outrun many modern sport cars.
    I have a Bburago model at home witch makes me crazy everytime I look at it.

2. they just don't make cars like they used.....this is an amazing car

3. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

I know, it can kick many modern supercar's ass's.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

yes this car is goregeous. it still looks wonderfull today.

5. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BMWMPower1</i>
    <b>yes this car is goregeous. it still looks wonderfull today.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->add to the fact that its a collectors item...<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

If you're looking for beautiful cars, stear clear of my driveway. My parents choice of transportation is an 84 Chevy Caprice Wagon, 85 Chevy Caprice Sedan, and 86 Chevy Caprice Wagon. We're finally taking our 78 Malibu Wagon to the junk yard. Our fleet is healthy, though with a combined 550K miles between the three that run. Good old Chevy. You'll never see mileage like that on a Ferrari.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

I love this car. Many have tried, and all have failed, to duplicate this, the perfect sports car.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maranelloboy</i>
    <b>If you're looking for beautiful cars, stear clear of my driveway. My parents choice of transportation is an 84 Chevy Caprice Wagon, 85 Chevy Caprice Sedan, and 86 Chevy Caprice Wagon. We're finally taking our 78 Malibu Wagon to the junk yard. Our fleet is healthy, though with a combined 550K miles between the three that run. Good old Chevy. You'll never see mileage like that on a Ferrari.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Of course you wouldn't see that kind of mileage on a Ferrari. Its because no one is stupid enough to treat them that way. I'd like to pistol whip the people who trash Ferraris.

--------------------------------------------------------
    "Give me an army of Citadel graduates and I'll win a battle, but give me a handful of VMI Men and I'll win a war." -General George S. Patton

9. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SolidHPM</i>
    <b>I love this car. Many have tried, and all have failed, to duplicate this, the perfect sports car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i simply love it!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

250GTO is an idiot. american cars rule all others. A hugo would kill dis thing.

11. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

look at my nick.

12. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

I'd like to pistol whip them too,pistol whip them good!

13. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

The stupidity amongst American car lovers is beyond belief.

14. Re: ahhh to see a beautiful car again

The world needs to go back to building these kind of cars. It is light, Aerodynamic, drop dead goregeous and damn fast even for today's standards. Auto Companies are building far too many SUV's they should look to the 60's Ferrari's for inspiration for future vehicles.

15. One of the best cars ever.