ANOTHER CRAP CAR?

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe' started by Mangledlitlbones, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Re: ANOTHER CRAP CAR?

my friend has this car and let me say it is faster than greased lightning (excuse the expression). we clocked the 0-60 at 3.5 seconds, and that was completely stock except for a custom exuast. get a professional behind the wheel and you could cut that down to less than that. hah its faster than my porsche(944 turbo). we raced a new v8 mustang and beat it, and an older corvette, beat that too. and he beat any R*cer that would take him on. yes thats right, you cant say R*CE on this message board haha thats a load of crap.

2. Re: ANOTHER CRAP CAR?

btw the placement of the asterik could cause some confusion so i'll clear it up. i meant RlCE not Race. haha

3. Re: ANOTHER CRAP CAR?

haha, no way in hell did this car do a sub 4 0-60

4. Re:

Yeah, Its a fast car, but when you say 3.5 seconds, do you realize how fast that actually is? I can see this car going 5.3, with warmed up tires, but 3.5, no. Not stock. BTW, i love this car.

5. Re: ANOTHER CRAP CAR?

um...let me make a list of why i dont like this car:
    Too heavy
    Too ugly
    Too trashy
    Will need as much money as the car costs in parts to keep it up
    Needs a huge engine to make only a decent amount of power

6. Re: ANOTHER CRAP CAR?

Uhhh yeah, you're a f^ckin idiot.

7. Re: ANOTHER CRAP CAR?

Your a #$%#ing dumbass this cars kicks ass and its not too heavy even compared to like the Supra and 3000GT, My best friends brother has one of these and it whoops ass. he has custom exhaust and boy does it sound like a #$%#ing nascar. Custom 4inch straight pipes makes all the weakass mustang owners piss their pants when he pulls up nest to them. He has had no problem what so ever with anything on the car and hasn't had to fix or repair anything. You can fully upgrade one of these cars as much as a supra and it would take the same amount of money practically and the Camaro would still wupp its ass.

8. Your clock is either hopelessly inaccurate, you're a worthless timer, or you're just a complete #$%#ing moron. Stock, this car did 0-60 in 5.5 seconds. There's no way in hell that a mere exhaust swap lopped two whole seconds off the 0-60 time.

9. maybe so, who knows