Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

Discussion in '2000 Saleen S7' started by barefoot driver, Aug 20, 2002.

1. This car looks way sweet in yellow!!! If anyone has picures of it please post them.

2. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

I have one:

3. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

thanx, and you're right, jap cars do suck.

4. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

Jap cars do suck, but you don't have to be Euro to go.

5. #5 Guibo, Oct 20, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  6. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

Why do u guys hate Jap cars? U have to atleast give reasons so i can rebuttle!

7. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

Jap cars are pretty damn good, i love this car (the Saleen S7)
    but there are Jap cars better, like the Supra AB-Flug, it goes like 215 or something around there, and it only costs 50,000 and it looks damn good, but so does the Saleen S7, overall Jap cars dont suck, you cant hate a car you woudlnt want to own, remember that. Jap cars are awesome in my opinion, i think they are damn good, without a doubt.

8. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

"It doesn't matter if a car is Japanese, American, European or even Australian...It matters how the good the car is in topspeed, braking, style, looks, slalam, g's and so forth."
    -CarreraGtRacer

9. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

Not to mention safety and reliability.

10. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

Yeah thats true too but most sports car enthusiasts hardly look for an anti roll bar or anything.

11. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

Why did you quote yourself?

12. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

no offense but never mentioned a tuned jap car to a stock american car...thats just beggin for a negative response...

and if i wanted to be a little jerk i would just through the 7sec STREET legal viper that undoubtly passes over 215mph for reason at 6secs one is hitting 250mph and at 9.5secs one hits 155mph or so give or take a few on the numbers...

but yea sorry when trying to make a statement like urs dont mention stock vs tuned ur beggin for a comback...me personally i dont like jap cars as much as i like other cars and one main reason is the fact to get any kind of HUGE performance numbers u must get it tuned and not stock...name one jap car STOCK to break into the 4secs 0-60 currently in production or name one that has won a performance test against the american euro counterparts....

thats my main reason other than that they are good all around cars at a cheap price....but something i wouldnt buy myself...not my cup of tea...

13. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

So you'd know it was me who made this up.

14. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

why did'nt you just say it again? Then u would'nt have had to type the quotation marks or your name at the end, that would have been a lot easier. I guess it would be a lot easier if i shut up though too......hmmm......sorry to waste your time.

15. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

true that

i doubt this would smoke the R390

16. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

I dont have pics of the yellow one but i do happen to have pics of the orange one on my comp.

17. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

I have a 1/18 scale yellow S7 to ogle at anytime, so who needs pics? lol..looks awesome in yellow or in the orange color in the pics above..

18. Re:

The S7 uses FORD heads and gaskets. Says in Road & Track newest issue.

19. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

i got some high res pics of the yellow one but however, i won't post it due to the ignorance of that post.

20. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

Rice rockets suck

21. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

Here is a photoshopped yellow one.

22. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

And here is a small pic of the actual yellow one.

23. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

Oops, here it is.

24. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

Here you go. ENJOY!!!

25. Re: Anyone have pics of the yellow one???

Here is the only pic i can find of the yeloow saleen s7