Ass ugly?

Discussion in '2005 Audi S4' started by confusedshus, Sep 27, 2004.

1. I really don't like the direction that audi is taking with the new 4's. They look bloated. Ugh

2. 2 generations of S4 ago i loved them. the more sporty look. like 98-00 or whatever it was.

3. Nah. They're just getting a bit more streamlined. Even if the present and new audis look good, I think Audi should dump tradition in place for something different and morexciting.

4. yes...the ass of this new audi is ugly...go back to traditional look with the newer power train technology

5. I personally think it's the same type of styling with just small cosmetical changes. Pretty dissapointed with this.

6. 2000-2002

7. i wouldnt say the new design for the Audi S4 is ass ugly but im not to sure about the design. Personally i still would prefer the 2004 Audi S4 design wise.

8. Maybe, if I'm not wrong... The chief of designer audi is japanesse (I'm NOT talking about rases) ... That's also answer why the back looks more like Honda.

9. 1998-2002

10. There is no Audi S4 that looks "ugly." Change is hard to get used to at first, but after seeing a car zoom by you 100 or so times you get used to the new shapes and curves of newer generation cars. I own a b6 S4 and was a HUGE fan of the B5 biturbo rocket (the ultimate sleeper sports car). It even took some time to get aquainted with the B6 look, which looks strikingly similar to the B5 model I might add, yet a lot of people say it looks different. The only difference is a slightly updated interior and a torque/hp heavy V8 vs. the turbo charged V6...albiet some initial irratations with the new clutch and drive by wire technology. But all the small inconveniences added up do not come close to trumping the benifits, regardless of the year it was manufactured. This is a classy beast that will continue to impress regardless of exterior styling.

11. #11 405HPZO6, May 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016