ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary' started by CadillacMan03, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Please if you love chevy go to the ford forum, go under the following cars

2002 MustangGT convertible
    2003 Mustang Mach 1

appearently some ford punks, think chevy sucks, please show them it doesn't I would appreite your help!!

To get their go to all forums, then to ford, then you are their!!!

2. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ElCam71</i>
    <b> Please if you love chevy go to the ford forum, go under the following cars

2002 MustangGT convertible
    2003 Mustang Mach 1

appearently some ford punks, think chevy sucks, please show them it doesn't I would appreite your help!!

To get their go to all forums, then to ford, then you are their!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

AHHHHH!!!! Attack of the idiots.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who ?

Where ?

Fire !

4. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

relax.. talk is only what you let it mean...the mustang GT, and mach 1... are no match for the z28... only mustang you gotta watch is the 03 SVT... and few mods to your z28... and you walk on him... that is the sickest 390 hp ive ever seen... my SS already walked on one...with less hp...

5. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that's correct, the Z28 will always be superior to the Mustang. LS1 power will dominate all stangs save for the '03 Cobra, in which case the reliability factor kicks in.

6. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this car.

7. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly, "with a few mods" it couldn't touch it stock could it? and damn camaros are done too huh? too bad, that sucks they got beat by mustangs 3 to 1, mustang beat camaro & firebird 3 to 1, pretty embarassing.

8. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but this where ur wrong...... i waz watching PHR-TV, and a drag racing and car expert said that Mustangs couldnt touch the 5.7 liter LS1. but im not bashing Fords, and i never will (same w/ Mopar). All i bash is those r*ce cakes who thing theyre all big and bad cuz Vin Disel sat in a RX7. big whoop!. and the end of F&F wat did he dirve??? '69 Charger. Wat did he drive in xXx??? '67 GTO (not sure in the year tho) and that really doesnt matter. US cars will ALWAYS smoke imports as long as the US is still free.

9. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful what you say. You can get a new SVT for 28,000. But you can get a used Camaro 98'-02' or FireBird for 15,000- 20,000 and pay around 9,000 to kill a stang.

10. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So do I. I love:
    My 87' Grand National
    My 03' G35
    FireBirds, I've had 3 and I'm lookin' for another
    Camaros
    And Corvettes, especially Zo6's, just wish I could afford one.

11. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, yur dumb. Mustangs are outdated, come from a cheap company, have the most bad nick names of any car, and if you get a FireBird you have a rare car that people say, " That's a bad-ass car man!" to. When people see mustangs they say," A mustang, that's the 79th one i've seen this hour." and if it's an SVT," Oh, an SVT! Oh, well. It's not that great lookin' to me."

For 12,000 for a used FireBird/Hawk or Camaro you can spend 9,000 and kill an SVT for a total of 10,000 less.

12. Re:
    ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Car!!!!

13. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its better than Ford!

14. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you better read a little bit more on Ford's. Yea, stock vs. stock you'll beat a Mustang GT. But stock vs. stock against a Mach 1, you'll see nothing but his tail lights. Z28 or SS, the Mach 1 will take them both. I guess you havent seen the 1/4 mile results of the car. How about this for starters... 13.19 @ 106.7 courtesy of 5.0 Mustangs and Super Fords. How about 13.156 @ 105.3 courtesy of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords. And that was STOCK. The last time I checked, a STOCK 2002 SS was only running 13.6's at around 105 with a good driver. The Mach 1 is fast, and with a good driver behind the wheel, you'll never touch it. Now about your comment on the Cobra; you can consider yourself lucky. No SS or Z28 or Trans Am or WS6 will touch that car, unless you've got someone behind the wheel who can't drive. Even a Vette has a tough time keeping up with it, and a lot of times the vette loses, assuming its not a Z06. The Cobra has got a hell of a lot of power, if only it were a couple hundred pounds less... KEEP IT AMERICAN.

15. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The SVT cobra has a supercharger. Take that thing off and that LS1 will have you for lunch. We can make it even more interesting... Give the LS1 a supercharger... another thing... ALL mustangs come from the factory with headers, an LS1 with a supercharger, and a set of headers? we will kill that SVT. You guys will just get heart broken if we match parts for parts on that race... face it, Mustangs are fast cars, but Chevy builds their cars without additives and NA and you guys are only 4 tenths quicker. Do the math, the answer is right in front of you... IT'S A CHEVY!!!

16. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UH!!!

2002 SS with a K&N air filter runs 12.8! lol...it EATS the mach1 and GT

the SVT ill give a little props to...but still...like stated in the previous reply the car is sold modified with a supercharger and headers...throw a supercharger and headers on a camaro and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....5L for breakfast

17. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what they say about Fords?

Fast Only Rolling Downhill
    F*cked On Race Day
    Found On Road Dead

Fords are so unreliable. They break down after like 30000 miles.

18. Re: ATTENTION CHEVY LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY IS TO ------ SayNoToImports--------- IS THAT WELL MAYBE U NEED TO READ SOME CHEVY MAGAZINES, CUZ IF YOU DID THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT A STOCK Z28 CAN RUN A 12.89 IN THE 1/4 MILE. ITS BEEN PROVEN IN ABOUT THREE DIFFERENT CHEVY TEST RUNS. AND NOT JUST THAT, I'VE MADE MY STOCK 00 Z28 RUN THAT TIME ALSO.

19. RUN!!! ITS THE 12 YEAR OLD DUMBASS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HE MIGHT SPILL SOME OF HIS BULLSHIT ON YOU!
    I think you need to whoever came up with that saying and have sex with him. Because that saying is gay and so are you.
    Have a nice fu-cking day you piece of shi-t.

20. my friend bought a wreked 02 SS for $2000 and spent $3000 fixing it up, it looks just like new now, its sweet, thats like a brand new camaro for only $5000