Bad-Ass

Discussion in '2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue OSV Concept' started by ChevyRocks, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Too bad Oldsmobile didn't put this in production before they cut the line for it.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Bad-Ass

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ChevyRocks</i>
    <b>Too bad Oldsmobile didn't put this in production before they cut the line for it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

indeed
    they should have shelved buick or saturn not oldsmobile...<!-- Signature -->

3. WTF

Christ, looks like another average crap car. My 65chrysler (on carspy.net) goes faster than that. And people actually look at my car and like the looks of my car.

Where as this has nothing going for it other than a supercharger.
    No thanks. Dont make it production.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: WTF

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Walperstyle</i>
    <b>Christ, looks like another average crap car. My 65chrysler (on carspy.net) goes faster than that. And people actually look at my car and like the looks of my car.

Where as this has nothing going for it other than a supercharger.
    No thanks. Dont make it production.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Oldsmobile Intrigue OSV was designed to bring the Intrigue up to pace with it's cousin, the Pontiac Grand Prix (which is on the same frame), with it's GTP model. Buick has also created a performance car for this frame, with the Regal GNX Concept, which also had a Supercharged V6. It also unfortunatly will not see production.

And I believe that this thing would be faster then your '65 Chrysler. It has a little things that help it like DOWNFORCE and AERODYNAMICS...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Bad-Ass

!
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Bad-Ass

since when is oldsmobile a supercar company?

7. Re: Bad-Ass

yeah oldsmobile really should have produced the osv line before they went out, and gm should have shelved buick (although i do like the new rainier....cough cough bravada) anyways, i dont think oldsmobile would have gone had they stuck with original names, like cutlass and ninety eight and whatnot, but when they strayed away from those names the sales started to go down. they should have stuck with the scx achieva and the cutlass. base the cutlass on the grand prix or the grand am instead of introducing the alero, i like the alero but they shouldnt have replaced the cutlass with that. and basing the cutlass on the malibu was one of the biggest mistakes they could have made.

and why do we still have pushrod v6s in our gm cars? gm needs to get with the program and put dohc v6s in the cars instead of bumping up the displacement of the 3400 to 3500 and calling it a whole new engine.

8. Re: Bad-Ass

I drove the original car, it swayed too much like alll Buicks and Olds' BUt darn it they should have mad this car. The GTP was 240/280 and down right tough. But Olds has a smoother ride, more subtle style, and this would be a sneak up on you kind of car. I really would have bought one. Too bad they will no longer press on.. Too bad indeed!

The Killer