BEST CAR EVER?

Discussion in '2001 Lotec Sirius' started by 800kwSkylineGTR, Aug 10, 2002.

1. #1 800kwSkylineGTR, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Re: BEST CAR EVER?

No the Vector Wx3 is the greatest car ever made, hands down.

3. Re: BEST CAR EVER?

zColltm<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: BEST CAR EVER?

I think the best cars ever made are McLaren F1/F1 LM/F1 GT and MB CLK-GTR. The Vector isn't even a prouction car, and it has a 3-speed auto!!!!!

5. Re: BEST CAR EVER?

I meant the Vector WX3

6. Re:

Positively! 220 hp per liter? I don't think any car can beat that! 1300 hp from a 6.0 liter V12 is absolutely BODACIOUS! The guys from Lotec should be given some Nobel Prize for that awesome tuning.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What if you augmented it with NITRO? and quadrupled the Turbos? That's gonna scream some 1,800++ hp!

7. Re:

Oh, as far as I know, only the Blitz Skyline beats that hp per liter.

8. Re: BEST CAR EVER?

i'd want to see more info on this before i declared it the best car ever...

9. Re: Re:

Ralph, I like your thinking, I also believe that the Lotec deserves more recognition, you almost never hear about it outside of the internet. Vector is nice, but in that field, I'm a Pagani fan. I haev been drooling over this car since it came out, I'll do anything to own it, (I've actually tried learning swedish, so I can contact their HQ and haggle).

10. Re: BEST CAR EVER?

yeah i agree.

11. Re: BEST CAR EVER?

The best car ever is even the McLaren F1 cause its the fastest productioncar ever - on the other hand, the 1000+ bhp Bugatti with a
    254 mph topspeed is coming right now. But the ultimately best car is the Ford GT90 - a quad turbo 6.0 liter V12 engine with 720 bhp and a
    250 mph topspeed - it might only be a little against this beats - but power is not all - design and idea of the concept is a good thing.

12. Re: BEST CAR EVER?

you guys cant be serious, you really think that just because it has 1000+ horsepower that its possibly "the best car ever". C'mon guys, your not that ignorant are you?

13. Re: Re:

492.99 bhp per litre 1996 Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak
    243.82 bhp per litre 1994 Dauer 962 LeMans
    227.67 bhp per litre 1987 Ferrari GTO Evoluzione
    234.01 bhp per litre 1982 Porsche 956 Group C
    256.0 bhp per litre 1999 Leblanc Caroline
    228.57 bhp per litre 1995 Renault Espace F1 Concept
    270.27 bhp per litre 2001 McLaren MP4-16
    256.92 bhp per litre 2000 Ferrari F1-2000

14. Re: BEST CAR EVER?

nothing against the wx3, but i think this one beats it

15. Re: BEST CAR EVER?

There can never be a single best car ever, theres too much to cover. The best 0-60 car is hardley going to be the best luxury car as well and the best track day car. Also this is a concept that never went into production so on that basis alone it should never be given best car status.

16. Re: BEST CAR EVER?

I completly agree with your choice of best ever cars.

Its funny how so many people go for this car, its getting old but still really fast. The car is one sexy *****!!!!