Camaro = Shrimp Shit Box

Discussion in '1994 Ford Mustang GT' started by Camaro Roller, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Camaros = shrimp shit box

M3's are fast because of the supercharger. They run the same times in the 1/4mile as my sisters naturally aspirated ls1 camaro. The sad thing is she paid less than half the price of an m3. Plus BMW makes the most boring looking bodies. Every car looks the same.

2. Re: Camaro = Shrimp Shit Box

Dude the Mustang is "the Greatest American Horse" by what standards? Thats just your opinion. Was Sea Bisquit a Mustang? No, but he kicked ass. And Thunderpigeon is a dumb name as well. And look at these other names you were raggin on.
    1) Firebird (phoenix)- Not only is this mythological bird gigantic in stature, but its on fire and can spit and shit flames. That's bad ass.
    2)barracuda- have you ever watched that show rescue 911? Some guy fishing caught one of these and flung it on board his ship where it took a huge bite out of him and like his guts were coming out. Well it wasn't that bad but still the guy almost died. These things don't mess around.
    3)Camaro (a shrimp)- yea well a 94 z28 (285hp, 325ib) would take on any mustang gt selling right now(including this 94 mustang disaster) any day.

3. Re: Camaro = Shrimp Shit Box

Dude the Mustang is "the Greatest American Horse" by what standards? Thats just your opinion. Was Sea Bisquit a Mustang? No, but he kicked ass. And Thunderpigeon is a dumb name as well. And look at these other names you were raggin on.
    1) Firebird (phoenix)- Not only is this mythological bird gigantic in stature, but its on fire and can spit and shit flames. That's bad ass.
    2)barracuda- have you ever watched that show rescue 911? Some guy fishing caught one of these and flung it on board his ship where it took a huge bite out of him and like his guts were coming out. Well it wasn't that bad but still the guy almost died. These things don't mess around.
    3)Camaro (a shrimp)- yea well a 94 z28 (285hp, 325ib) would take on any mustang gt selling right now(including this 94 mustang disaster) any day.

4. Re: Camaros = shrimp shit box

M3's run the same times in the 1/4mile as my sisters naturally aspirated ls1 camaro. The sad thing is she paid less than half the price of an m3. Plus BMW makes the most boring looking bodies. Every car looks the same. Oh by the way its sad that the discontinued camaros ls1's still are a match for SVT vehicles and the discontinued lt1's(back in 97 was the last year) still kick 2003 mustang gt's ass. Cobras, are fast because of the, you guessed it, supercharger! And WOW a 5.0L thats super cool to the MAX! Camaros are 5.7L so get smart.

5. Re: WHAT A SHIT BOX

1993 Chevrolet Camaro V6
    Obtained from MT September, 1993
    0-60: 9.7 Transmission: Automatic
    1/4 Mile: 16.8

1993 Chevrolet Camaro V6
    Obtained from
    0-60: 9 Transmission: Manual
    1/4 Mile: 16.6

1999 Chevrolet Camaro V6
    Obtained from C&D February, 1999
    0-60: 7.7 Transmission: Manual
    1/4 Mile: 16.1
    1/4 Speed: 87

1995 Ford Mustang
    Obtained from
    0-60: 9.9 Transmission: Automatic
    1/4 Mile: 17.3
    1/4 Speed:

1999 Ford Mustang V6
    0-60: 7.1 Transmission: Manual
    1/4 Mile: 15.6
    1/4 Speed: 90

no. a v6 cum-arrow will not beat a mustang gt. of any year. i realy have nothing against gm pony cars, i just like the mustang the most and get tired of stupid statements like that.

i'll give it up to the 'maro for v8 power, though.

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
    Obtained from C&D April, 1995
    0-60: 5.5 Transmission: Manual
    1/4 Mile: 14.1
    1/4 Speed: 101

1995 Ford Mustang GT
    Obtained from C&D February, 1997
    0-60: 6.5 Transmission: Manual
    1/4 Mile: 15.2
    1/4 Speed: 93

1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
    0-60: 5.2 Transmission: Manual
    1/4 Mile: 13.8
    1/4 Speed: 104

1999 Ford Mustang GT
    0-60: 5.5 Transmission: Manual
    1/4 Mile: 14.2
    1/4 Speed: 98

that's not enought of a preformance difference to bridge the almost $4,000 gap in price and lack of argonomics and comfort.

95 z28-$24,250
    95 gt-$20,700

6. Mustang Vs. Camaro

Hi,

I am new at this posting stuff and im sure you people with no life will make fun of me because im a NOOB at this. I just wanted to ask why you people fight baout wich american muscle car is better the Stang or the Maro. I Have a 99 Stang Gt with flowmasters. I'll give it up to the maro THEY ARE FAST, way faster then my 4.6 estimated 285 HP

lvlstanglvlans All Black Stang (Conv.) 0 to 60 in (5.8) 1/8 mile in (9.2) 1/4 Mile in (14.4)

7. Re: Mustang Vs. Camaro

Stupid noob

lol, jk. welcome.

8. Re: WHAT A SHIT BOX

You know it is sad when a GT is compared to a ZT1. The Boss 429 10.L would slap around the ZT1

...how do you feel now?

9. Re: WHAT A SHIT BOX

Acually the 5.0 is really a 4.9. But everyone knows bigger is and sounds better. 5.0 a crappy engine? my uncle and his 93' SVT kept up with a 911...his engine was slightly modded though. But thats pretty amazing to keep up with a car 3 times as much.

10. Re: WHAT A SHIT BOX

camaros are awesome and mustangs are awesome. stop bitching at eachother. every company has thier ups and downs.