Camera Thread IV

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Baklava, May 3, 2011.

1. Some shots I took with a friend's Hasselblad Xpan. Very fun camera. He managed to mess up my M4's shutter though (ribbon probably broke), so I'll have to send it out to get repaired. I guess I'll be using my Contaflex or my Canon SLRs, since I don't have any screwmount lenses for my IIIC at the moment.

2. I got these today.

3. It has been quiet in this thread. Two photos taken while I was sailing with friends yesterday.

4. excellent

5. lulz

oh yeah, camera's are the biggest pussy magnets ever. jesus christ.

6. #306 Tipo F130A, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  7. 2.7x sensor? fk that

8. get a lightmeter, too dark!

9. Who was hatin on fisheye? smh

(contacts are darker than should be)

10. lol the contact sheet is overexposed.

11. Sucks. I know the feeling. On site content aware erasing of undesired objects would be welcome.

I was on the last trackday for this summer, good weather, if a bit chilli @ +12C. I had enough fun to just ride and shot only a few shots on one of the 40min brakes we have between turns.

12. Shooting a classic rally in the Netherland must be a hard job ...

That's a really nice one btw

14. I #$%#ing love the xpan

15. God I can't wait until I get a motorcycle.

16. I've been thinking about getting one as a travel camera in the last couple of weeks, but I don't really know how often I'd use the pano format which makes it a little pointless.

17. middle one is a 90s album cover

18. What's this? special edition or some bodykit?

19. aaargh WHAT THE #$%#

my thumbs keep changing into photos they're not

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA

20. Apparently posting and uploading images at the same time no longer works. I took these crappy shots with my MF format camera to check that it works ok. My initial impressions are that there's not much point to it if you already own a FF DSLR with 20+MP. 5 or so years ago it would have still been worth it. I took some shots of the city at night that haven't been developed yet, hopefully they're more insteresting.

21. looks more like you #$%#ed up your exposures and/or your lab is so-so and/or your colour balance in your scans is hmmmm

22. None of which has any effect on detail.