can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a v8

Discussion in '1997 Mitsubishi FTO' started by supra 958, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

You can't make a V-6 car a V-8 car without "messing with the block".........jeeze, my little sister knows that.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

the only way u can make it a v8 is via an engine transplant

3. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

i no how to build cars, i own my own garage and my supra is pretty damn tight, but my friend eclipse is messed, its got a bad v6 engine and its hard to work with.

4. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

your stupid man, get a life, don't you know anything?!?! i can't believe you try to bring us down with your stupid comments...you suck seriously man. UHM. do you know what a piston is...and what a block is? unless your grafting extra block on there, which i doubt YOU could do, more or less anyone else here, then you can't make a 6 cylinder a 8cylindar you filthy retard. Get a life and man, you don't got a supra, or else you wouldn't be so retarded.

5. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

WHAAAA????!!!! !

6. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

u dont no what your messin wit man, that was my little bro whos 16 and is finally interested in somthing after getting in trouble wit the cops so damb much, u could atleast tell him nicely that it was somthing stupid yo say. You no nothing about me, i worked hard all my lufe to get where i am, 6 years ago i moved to L.A from canda to do what i do now, so dont give me any of that shit. and yes i no my brother is a loser but he wont be on under my name anymore.

7. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

First you have to take out the acceleratrix. then you must put the velocitator in the maningulaton. Then you add the shifty dodads. once you add those you will gain 400 goatpower, and two new cylenders will magically appear

8. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

ya, that would be the best way to go about it.

9. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

man...
    this is the funniest thread ever<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

yeah, after you're done with the v6 to v8 upgrade, could you help me with my metro? It's got three cylinders, and i want to make it a v10. I've got the extra parts from a viper, so uhh...right. By the way, what does this have to do with an FTO? This guy is such a tool.

11. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

lol<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

The sad part is, this guy really wanted some help.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

ooookkkkaaaayyyy.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

make a V8 out of a V6 without messing with the block??? hahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahah what a flaming homosexual! LOL, intresting shit! lol stick to ur yoyos kid!

15. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Toyota supra must be rebor</i>
    <b>u dont no what your messin wit man, that was my little bro whos 16 and is finally interested in somthing after getting in trouble wit the cops so damb much, u could atleast tell him nicely that it was somthing stupid yo say. You no nothing about me, i worked hard all my lufe to get where i am, 6 years ago i moved to L.A from canda to do what i do now, so dont give me any of that shit. and yes i no my brother is a loser but he wont be on under my name anymore.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That's really funny that you somehow "no" where your little brother posted and you "no" how to spell the same. And you "no" nothing about cars. But that was really nice of you to bring your 16 year old brother all the way down here to live with you. Lamer<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

Canadian Navy<!-- Signature -->

17. #18 ICEBLEU, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Japan4GTA</i>
    <b>First you have to take out the acceleratrix. then you must put the velocitator in the maningulaton. Then you add the shifty dodads. once you add those you will gain 400 goatpower, and two new cylenders will magically appear</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

U KICK ASS THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME
    http://www.icebleu.tk

18. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

gee be nice to him lol, dude, if u want a v8 you would have to look for a v8 engine block, new tranny, ecu, harness, the works.. chances are it wouldnt fit in your engine bay then (inside an eclipse doesnt have much working room) so i would suggest gutting the engine bay and making a tube frame for it (a good idea would be to talk to a engineer and get it designed properly, or else the handling would suck and it would be weak) umm... what v8 blocks do mitsu make? it would kinda suck to open the hood and see a chevy or a ford engine in a eclipse

19. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

An Eclips has a turbo-charged inline 4 not a V6. You wouldn't get a "V" engine in that little compartment without MANY mods. You would be better off putting a BIG turbo in. Forced induction is the way to go!

20. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

Hondkiller, you are a #$%#ing moron, You should be shot, and not all eclipses are turbo, only the 4g63 engine is turbo....New eclipses 2000-date are v6's and man, dont put a v8 in it.....put a 4g63 in it....Dont let any1 tell you v8 is the way to go.....v8 suck balls........Anyways....hondakiller, EAT A DICK **** FLAP!

21. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

What if he decided to imalgamate the holconphaser with the 15th gyropighorn, would that cause problems if he held the grounding strap in his mouth while halfway pushing the defroster button to cause the "check engine" light to melt?

22. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

my god. this is a great thread. i cant believe the guy who started this is actually employed w/ such horrible spelling and grammer. what is this world coming to? hope that paper route pays well, bud.

23. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

hes a competitor for vtecv10viper, n that guy was a total @$$head

24. Re: can u help my friend, his eclipse is a v6 how do i make it a

Did you leave your spelling skills in L.A.?

SPyder757