Cien vs. Mclaren F1

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by F50_Rulez, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

1) The Cien engine has never been pushed at over 25mph.

2) What's the Cien weight , do you know it ?

3) It's not able to catch a McLaren F1.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

3 SEATS LMFAO!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

sorry wakka, m3no2 was right. the mclaren has three seats. The drivers seat is central with a passenger seat on each side. Mabey you should check the facts before you go criticizing others.

4. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

hey you speed demon, weren't ya banned in the past?

5. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

Did I miss something here? How on earth is the Cein going to beat the fastest car in the world in a straight line?

6. #31 Murtaza, Aug 22, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

McLaren is not the #$%#ing fastest car in the world did you not look at the speed shiyt here on supercars? Let me point it put for #$%#s like you.

http://www.supercars.net/index-top.html

Please tell me what is #1 there?

Now that we cleared that up... Cien vs. Mclaren... there are no stats so shut up

7. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

murtaza are ya wakkawu?

8. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

What does that mean? Concept? It can still be made... it actually WAS made.. 1 car though testing and all that

9. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

more like a cross between batman and the 5th element im not sure the world is ready for a car made of angles instead of curves...

10. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

ACTUALLY your both wrong, Lithium is the best conductor of heat but is only obtained and measured in parts per billion. As you may know, that is not a large amount.

11. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

That doesn't really count, since you can't really drive concepts and most concepts don't have an engine or interior or something

12. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

13. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

I hate all of you Mclaren F1 is king freaks out there... of course it's more than worthy to be on this website... but that car didn't have handling skills... if someone wanted a supercar for 1000000$ that only gets like .89G on the skidpad...that's a sad man

14. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

I'm sorry... McLaren F1...

15. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

whats your take on this car against the new 2003 bugatti veyron?

16. Re: Cien vs. Mclaren F1

Doubt it, it might get off the line faster, but in the end, I believe the McLaren would win. Anyways, how long does it take for all of the Cien's 12 cylinders to start due to that cylinder cut off technology?