Don't like it.

Discussion in '2006 Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina' started by CitroenSM, Jul 29, 2006.

1. you're one sick bastard. this thing is nowhere near the best looking ferrari since the f50. this thing looks like one of those late 80's early 90's le mans racers, and next to those cars, this abomination looks like i piece of shit. this has to be the biggest waste of money since the kia sephia and even the kia looks better (just kidding they both look horrible). seeing this thing actually makes the enzo look way better to me. well as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and i guess if you think this thing is hot then i guess you think that dennis rodman looks good in a wedding dress.

2. i love ferrari,but the more new cars come out the more i get a feeling that the dont care about racin beating comtetition makink beautifull cars anymore, now its just airodynamics acceseleration and handiling. i miss the good old days

3. entitled, opinion, etc.

4. says the retard that wants to put a mclaren f1 in the same garage with a cadillac escalade.

5. I don't like the front, but the back looks pretty sick!

6. this car doesn't look like in 2006 it look likes in future.

7. In my eyes, it looks like some one-off model from the early 90s or something, not something that'd be made today.

8. says the man who puts jap cars and an ESCALADE, on his dream car list in front of the McLaren F1... the F1 is the only dream car on your list homie... on to my opinion =D

It's a leap forward from where the Enzo was... thats for sure... the enzo was made to be a track car in my eyes... and as such it didnt matter if it looked like the inside of a horses ass. This is nice, flowing, but it does have contravertial (im sure i spelt this wrong) rims. +1 for ferrari.

9. says the man who puts jap cars and an ESCALADE, on his dream car list in front of the McLaren F1... the F1 is the only dream car on your list homie... on to my opinion =D

It's a leap forward from where the Enzo was... thats for sure... the enzo was made to be a track car in my eyes... and as such it didnt matter if it looked like the inside of a horses ass. This is nice, flowing, but it does have contravertial (im sure i spelt this wrong) rims. +1 for ferrari.

10. dose anyone care that it wasent ferrari that designed it? it was the rich guy who paid for it.... im sure the people at ferrari were shaking there heads at this design

11. Damn.Well i dont like Enzo design too.Both they are too much of... idont know.i just dont like the design

12. It's just a matter of taste. Ugly for you. Gorgeous for me.

13. u can't be serious... c'mon. unless this car performs better than the Enzo, I have nothing really good to say about it (except that the back is nice).

14. Its funny watching a bunch of car nerds argue about something as stupid as this. All you can kill yourselves. SOX: I'll kill you. Right now. Peac3 niggas!

15. ugly as, and should be sooooooooo much faster for the money. atm i luv the f430, enzo and 599 gtb especially, but this the ggro and the 612 scaglietti r all so fookin ugly.

16. I agree. This isn't "traditional" Ferrari styling. It's cool, but not gorgeous. I'll take the F40.

17. All of you who dont like this, I question you car "enthusiasm", This cars absolutely oozes FERRARI!!!!! As you know its a tribute to the P3 racers of the 60s, its very remensint of the 60s racers a lot of borrowed lines, the side intake the doors, and even the white ceramic coated exhaust. Its both a beautiful piece of artwork and automotive engineering. I love it, I want one.

18. donmike is right. i couldnt agree more this car is sleek, retro and kool and i cant w8 till i hav 100 million dollars so i can get 1.

19. I want you to go look at a 330 P4 come back and have the audacity to say it doesn't look like a Ferrari.

20. where the kid that designed this piece of push.