Grönholm and peugeot rules the championchip

Discussion in '2001 Peugeot 206 WRC' started by Kirppu, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Yehaa!!! Grönholm did't again HeHe Colission Colin MCrae did't kept his nerves cool enough and lost the Cyprus rally to Grönholm, poor fellow why don't he change his car to something better.
    (There is no better rally driver than finns and you can only agree.)

Grönholm will take the 2002 worl rally championchip back to finland where it belongs.

(Grönholm the M.schumacher of the rally championchips)

2. Re: Grönholm and peugeot rules the championchip

id say makkinen was the schuma of rally but still finnish and i am illing to admit the fins are bet rally drivers<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Grönholm and peugeot rules the championchip

I think gronholm "owes" his win to peugeot. Peugeot is a very good car i would say the best wrc ever but i think there will be stupid asses that will say dodge viper is better. lol ;)

4. Re: Grönholm and peugeot rules the championchip

best ever rally car was the Audi Quattro S1, no competition! it was only 0.6 sec slower round a lap of the spanish GP track compared to the pole position to that years gp, <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Grönholm and peugeot rules the championchip

thanx for the info! i didn't know that. personally i think the lancia Stratos wasn't bad and the delta integrale or the 205 were not bad either.

6. Re: Grönholm and peugeot rules the championchip

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from The Impreza is a ledgend</i>
    <b>best ever rally car was the Audi Quattro S1, no competition! it was only 0.6 sec slower round a lap of the spanish GP track compared to the pole position to that years gp, </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And the Delta S4 could have qualyfied 6th at the 1986 Portugese F1 GP.

7. Re: Grönholm and peugeot rules the championchip

good point lancia made some good cars, strangely i realy like the intergrale.<!-- Signature -->