hahahaha!!!!!!

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS' started by PorscheBoy09, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: hahahaha!!!!!!

SAME TO YOU THE CAR ROCKS BLASTS ANY CAR AWAY THAT I RACED ON FREEWAY!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: hahahaha!!!!!!

um.....this car is NO WAY, COULD BE a supercar!!!

3. Re: hahahaha!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SRM29DEI08</i>
    <b>um.....this car is NO WAY, COULD BE a supercar!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

your an ass....<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: hahahaha!!!!!!

hahahaha!!! is right,this car is typical chevy CRAP

5. Re: hahahaha!!!!!!

Its a disgrace to the SS badge!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: hahahaha!!!!!!

All of YOU are disgraces accept EandE<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: hahahaha!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PorscheBoy09</i>
    <b>SAME TO YOU THE CAR ROCKS BLASTS ANY CAR AWAY THAT I RACED ON FREEWAY!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You telling me this would blast away a Camaro SS, Z28, Mustang GT, or Cobra? You must have raced Buicks, Cavaliers, and a Focus because I really dont know much that this car would blast away. Hahahaha and dont tell me you think this 199HP disgrace of an SS emblem would blow away a 390HP Cobra, 325 Camaro SS, or 260HP GT. Would love to see you race any of those.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: hahahaha!!!!!!

plus alot of fords-a Expedition V8 and a lumina Z24 or watever<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: hahahaha!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PorscheBoy09</i>
    <b>plus alot of fords-a Expedition V8 and a lumina Z24 or watever</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Oh wow you blasted an SUV away. Man that is something to brag about I dont care if its a V8, it has no wind resistance, heavy, large tires, and is not made for racing! I find it hard to believe that someone in an Explorer would try to race you, maybe they were passing you and you thought they were trying to race you. And for that Lumina Z24 that was a flop like the Cavalier Z?? supposed to be fast but if they were anything then they would have some value and would be on this site. I would find it embarasing to say that I beat an SUV. Thats like me in a top fuel dragster saying i just smoked your pro-stock truck. two different classes.......<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: hahahaha!!!!!!

this car is a joke.

11. Re: hahahaha!!!!!!

by the way.. anyone feeling a little bit annoyed by PorscheBoy09.. he's ten years old... and a moron to boot.