How can ANYONE not like this??????

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by I AM GOD, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

well.....
    as i said this before, I LOVE THIS CAR
    but the fact is it had poor handling unless you are a profesional driver or own and race one often, on the other hand it had a beast of and engine, twin turbos, it easilly qualifies as a "Super Car"

2. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

i think that it is enough clear angiso has a complex of inferiority with his ferrari doesn't he?

3. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Guibo</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Angisio_66</i>
    <b>The reason that people might not like this thing is because its a straight line car, its basically just a really really slow funny car. Everything was put into the engine. Its actually kinda stupid. I'd still take it, but anyone could do this, its really not that special.

Angus</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Moron, the brakes and suspension are upgraded from stock. Do some homework, will you?

Hell, even the STOCK Viper ain't bad. Straightline only, my ass.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Last time I've checked Hennessey site , there was nothing about the suspensions and/or brakes.

When did the upgrade took lpace ?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Who cares it's a good car!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

A D@MN good car!

6. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

one of the best cars ya can buy!

7. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

God Bless the Vipers!!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>The only reason you could not like this is that, your either too blinded by loyalty to one company, that you can't see the true beauty and power behind this beast, or, you're so ignorant of facts about cars that don't know how great this car really is! (yeah, i posted the exact same thing in another forum, but i'm too lazy to say somethin' else, plus it goes just the same for all of em')</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hehe sorry i don't like the price at all, haha can't touch it<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Best American Car you can get (not including the Linginfelter Corvette)

10. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Can anyone find out if the new lingenfelter corvette is better than the Viper? I know it beat it in the quarter mile.

11. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FunMaster</i>
    <b>Can anyone find out if the new lingenfelter corvette is better than the Viper? I know it beat it in the quarter mile.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ya see that's all a matter of opinion. Some would say that the venom is better. Then again others would say the vette is a lot better. It's all personal preference. So even if someone says the vette or viper is better, it's all a matter of opinon, so, that's an unanswerable question.

12. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Ya see that's all a matter of opinion. Some would say that the venom is better. Then again others would say the vette is a lot better. It's all personal preference. So even if someone says the vette or viper is better, it's all a matter of opinon, so, that's an unanswerable question.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well, i think there is an answer to every question. One of the fact is that the Vette beat this viper in the quarter mile. If anybody knows if the Vettes top speed is faster than the Viper the Vette will be superior than the Viperl. There is no unanswerable question. Its eather better or not.

13. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

It may be better in performance, but is it better in style, style is all opinion, that you can not deny, and is it better in luxury, how would any of us know, I'm sure none of us have driven one. So a lot of what we're goin' on is rumors, gossip, some proof, and hope. So the vette may be better in performance, but who knows about the rest... Performance isn't necessarily what makes one car better than the other, so I still say it is unanswerable. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so styling and comfort are always different to everyone, so in a way every car is better than every other.

14. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>It may be better in performance, but is it better in style, style is all opinion, that you can not deny, and is it better in luxury, how would any of us know, I'm sure none of us have driven one. So a lot of what we're goin' on is rumors, gossip, some proof, and hope. So the vette may be better in performance, but who knows about the rest... Performance isn't necessarily what makes one car better than the other, so I still say it is unanswerable. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so styling and comfort are always different to everyone, so in a way every car is better than every other.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Well, I agree with the style opinion thing. But I sincerely think that a Corvette is more stylish that the Viper. Its a beautiful machine.

15. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

I believe the Vipers are betta...
    Not only because of performance, but 'cause it is also a damn bautiful car and i believe the Vipers are more Luxurious then the Covettes...but thats just my opinion...
    But look there both American so there both good.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>I believe the Vipers are betta...
    Not only because of performance, but 'cause it is also a damn bautiful car and i believe the Vipers are more Luxurious then the Covettes...but thats just my opinion...
    But look there both American so there both good.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yes, yes, yes, exactly!

17. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>I believe the Vipers are betta...
    But look there both American so there both good.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

AGREE

18. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

exactly and they represent the best price performance ratio ya can have on the market.

19. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Yep.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

none can argue about that! it was proven by the sales of this car.

21. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Back to the topic...
    can any 1 in 'ere think of 10 reasons why ppl would like this car...?<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

1st reason: it is american and it remembers the cobra daytona coupe
    2nd reason: it has an impressive level of performance for a reasonable price as compared to imports
    need i to say more?

23. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Nope, those two reasons are good enough.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

thanks a lot for that agreement.

25. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

You're welcome, I'd be surprised if anyone could provide 10 good reasons why this car isn't good, not ones like because it's American.<!-- Signature -->