I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

Discussion in '1993 McLaren F1 GTR' started by Prophecy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

ooooooooooooooooooooh, brother...nevermind...
    -peace<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

"I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!"

that says it all!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

peace

4. This is one amazing car its so good its scary.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

you got that right!

all bow to the godcar<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

there isnt much else of competition left for trying to beat the
    F1 GTR. other companies are trying their best to design McLaren
    defeaters, but I could imagine it to be an exxxxTREMELY hard task
    to accomplish, Im sure--truely amazing consideration!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TyGT</i>
    <b>there isnt much else of competition left for trying to beat the
    F1 GTR. other companies are trying their best to design McLaren
    defeaters, but I could imagine it to be an exxxxTREMELY hard task
    to accomplish, Im sure--truely amazing consideration!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Is that why it only won LeMans once? Let's see it take down an Audi or Panoz. It would lose horribly. I'll give you two cars that would destroy this car: Mercedes CLK-GTR and Porsche 911 GT1 R.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TyGT</i>
    <b>ooooooooooooooooooooh, brother...nevermind...
    -peace</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Obviously you know nothing about racing. After McLaren won LM in '95, Porsche came back and whooped ass. It was an all Porsche podium.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Carman21</i>
    <b>PIECE OF SHIT!!!! this car wouldn't last a heart beat against the all mighty Hennessey Venom 880, 0 to 60 in 2.4 seconds, and a estimated top speed of over 260, b/c they haven't gotten there yet. so to all u Mcclaren fans, suck on that shit. oh yea that venom 167,000, compared to the 1 million. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well asshlole. I would like tosee that Viper win Le Mans. How can you prove that it can go over 260? The damn engine would probly blow up. The Mc Laren could easily beat that dodge based junk. And i think its time to go trim your mullet.

10. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

what a #%$ guy..saying a crappy american viper against a european masterpiece. and also saying that the hennesy viper can go 260?
    idiot<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

McLaren's are Nice cars, but the fastest car to date is the TVR Speed 12. But the F1 has better handling then the Speed 12. I love both cars and must likly the Speed 12 would win in a side by side race.

12. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

American cars blow ass. There is not one american car that can compare with the prowess of a Jap or Euro.

13. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Carman21</i>
    <b>PIECE OF SHIT!!!! this car wouldn't last a heart beat against the all mighty Hennessey Venom 880, 0 to 60 in 2.4 seconds, and a estimated top speed of over 260, b/c they haven't gotten there yet. so to all u Mcclaren fans, suck on that shit. oh yea that venom 167,000, compared to the 1 million. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hey dumbshit, show how smart you are that you cant even remember the right stats for your fave car, the estimated top speed was 230 (im looking at page 78 in the june 2001 motor trend)

second. the 2.4 second 0-60 time was on slicks, unlike most 0-60 tests which are run on stock tires.

now dont get me wrong, i love the viper, and i love the 800tt even more, but the mclaren is a bazzillion times better, its why i spent $70 on a book about its desing and engineering. ("driving ambition" is the coolest book ever, i recommend it to any mclaren fan)

14. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

AND ITS THE 800TT, NOT THE 880

JEEZ, DID YOU SEE THIS CAR LIKE ONCE AND ARE NOW TRYING TO MAKE UP STATS TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IT ISNT?

15. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

Don't bow to this Mclaren its ugly as sin!

16. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

I agree. Lets start a McLaren church, so all McLaren phenatics can praise together.

17. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

OMG WHAT BS an all porsche GT1 podium hahahahahahaha

err not quite considering the porsche's fueltank was so small it was constantly stopping the GT1 was a crap car over all and i have never seen a GT1 onthe road hmm i wonder if that because it was pure race bread and the McLaren was just from a road car and the GT1 still lost! and AMG Mercedes beat McLaren unfortunetly but McLaren will have there revenger very soon....

(laughs evily)<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

Did you even research this car carman? The F1 GTR does 0-60 in 2.05 seconds, so why did you even post the viper time? Oh, by the way it also does 0-100 in 4.2 seconds. That is all i have to say

19. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

Did you even research the F1 GTR smart guy. It does 0-60 in 2.0 seconds, so why did you even post the viper's time. It also does 0-100 in 4.2 seconds. If you find a car that will take that, then please make another post. Thats all I have to say.

20. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

You dumb #$%#! 0-60 in 2 seconds? Bullshit. I love the F1 but it is impossible for it to do 0-60 in 2 seconds. Firstly, look at the Dauer 962 Lemans.Weighing in at 2381lbs with 730hp and a 0-60 of 2.6 seconds. The GTR is heavier with less horsepower, has more drag inducing bodywork, and your telling me that it does 0-60 .6 seconds faster? **** that. The fact that the GTR is a racecar, with no traction control and a torquey v12 means that it is physically impossible for it to obtain those sort of figures. Where the hell did you get your figures? And everyone here going on about how the McLaren is unbeatable? Why do you think no one except the Japanese GT cup teams are running F-1's?. ALL cars become obsolete, even the mighty F-1. It wouldn't stand a chance against modern LMP's. at Lemans 1995 Mclarens finished the 24 covering 4055.8km. In 2001 in what was one of the wettest Lemans to date, the winning Audi R8 completed 4,357.205km in the 24. The F1 may no very few equals on the road, but its days on the track are winding down. Even in the Japanese GT series, Mclarens are being beaten by Supra's and NSX's! Like I said, I love the F1 but please, lets be realistic! As for "nd4spd2002", you are a #$%#ing moron. Maybe you should TRY think before putting up a post. You my friend are part of a select, rare breed of Fucking Idiots who think they know more than people with brains. You are a #$%#ing joke! Next time you think of making a dumb post, THINK! Fucking idiot!!!!!!!
    <!-- Signature -->

21. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

Hey dumb #$%#, the newest F1 GTR can go 0-60 in 2.05 on stock tires!! why did you even post that viper time asshole, and anyway the viper time is 2.7, 2.4 was in the rain with special tires. You need to research things before you say them idiot. By the way, the newest GTR also does 0-100 in 4.2 seconds! The viper venom doesn't even compare.

22. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

Look it up dumbass, its not on this website and i'm not even sure it is in production yet, but look around and you wil find that those stats are right you #%$. Nobody even listen to that dumbass OriginalED. He is #$%#ed up.

23. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

original ED must be Fucked or something. I never even did anything but make a simple post, im pretty sure its right but even if i am wrong its not that big of a deal!!! By the way, that saying about being part of a rare breed was pretty gay. I graduated top of my class, went to a top engineering school, and i'm out with a better career than you'll ever dream of. He can say whatever he wants, but i dont really even care since it is coming from a dumb **** like him.

24. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

Firstly, who said anything about the Viper? I haven't even mentioned VIPER until now.! What is this "new" Mclaren anyway? Last I heard, they stopped making them back in 1998, but maybe YOU know better? Tell me how then if this "new" GTR isn't even in production how you heard about it? By the way, I didn't comment, nor do I really give a #$%# about you sucking cock to graduate at the top of you class.How old are you anyway, at least 20? It's funny you would even attempt to make any sort of prediction about what my career is going to be compared to yours. You have no clue where the hell i'm headed, and really, you shouldn't care! Another thing, the GTR stands for the F1 racecar, so tell me why you would compare it to a STREET legal car? Another thing, why would such an accomplished engineer log onto a forum as "nd4spd2002", that name is even more gay than my take on the "rare breed"! Finally, I was not making a big deal of things, I just don't like people making impossible claims, or claims that can't be backed about cars that they think are the greatest thing since women. Like I said, if you can back up your claims with real proof, I will even apologize. I don't know what kind of an engineer you are but any sort of street tire besides cheater slicks simply cannot provide enough traction for a car weighing as much as or with as much power as the Mclaren to produce those kind of figures, especially in a racecar without any sort of traction control device. Prove me wrong!
    <!-- Signature -->

25. Re: I BOW TO YOUR POWER OH MIGHTY ONE!

Man i feel like an idiot. Sorry OriginalED i was wrong about those stats, and you were right, i was wrong. I was also in a bad mood that day so sorry about all of the dumb comments i made, they were uncalled for. Also sorry about the career comment, your right i dont know anything about you so i shouldnt have said that. Everybody else, ignore all of those other dumb posts i made, they were wrong and uncalled for to. If you see this OriginalED, make a post so i know. I didn't like the comment "nor do I really give a #$%# about you sucking cock to graduate at the top of you class." Sorry, but i didn't like the comment about my name either, i don't see anything wrong with "nd4dpd2002". Does antone else? Please make a post if you do or don't. Once again, sorry about those damn stupid posts i made, and i hope there are no hard feelings.