I hate these damn things

Discussion in '1938 Lincoln Model K LeBaron Converible Sedan' started by BMW Fan 356, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Its hard to belive it but these things are everywhere. They are so FuKin ugly its hard to belive there are people with such poor taste to buy these things. I cant go a day without seeing atleast 5 of these. And half the people who drive these shouldnt even have drivers liscences. I hate all SUVs especially this big heap of shit. Its so ugly and boxy. Half the people who even buy them dont even take them offroad and waste gas. Instead we should get rid of all SUVs and just use the gas we save for us car freaks to burn up. Just imagine what would happen if Ford or Chevy stopped making all these big ugly SUVs and developed a car. It would have like 500hp last 500,000 miles and cost like $15k.
    Im sure im not the only one who is tired of seeing these big ugly moron wagons on the road with big ugly dubs and their stupid drivers. I say if you want to haul shit around buy a truck or a station wagon.

2. Re: I hate these damn things

What a moron showing some great ignorance. This is not crap do you own one, no you will never have the money. And you think all this is bad NOT AT ALL!!! It can climb 16 inch steps, go though 2 foot deep rivers, two-speed electrically controlled full-time 4WD system, capable of reducing the vehicle's gear ratios, low-range throttle progression, Single Wheel traction control system, self-leveling air spring suspension system, extends the tire over the rim of the wheel, triple sidewalls, independent front torsion bar, chassis specially tuned for superior off-road performance, 325HP, and 34 inch tires do you think that's bad not at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Re: I hate these damn things

gamer is gay

4. Re: I hate these damn things

yep im glad u share my views

5. Re: I hate these damn things

rock on

6. Re: I hate these damn things

Everyone here is ignorant about the TRUE FACTS STUPID IDIOTS!!!

7. Re: I hate these damn things

Rock off stupid moron!!!!!!!!!

8. Re: I hate these damn things

gamer, you are the biggest idiot for buying a piece of steaming dog shit like this.

9. Re: I hate these damn things

You are just jealous because I can run over your POS civic any day because you don't have nearly enough money to ever afford buying a Hummer you poor little moron!!!! And are you COMPLETELY IGNORANT OF EVERYTHING I HAVE POSTED HERE I WILL POST IT AGAIN HOPEFULLY YOUR LITTLE ROTTING BRAIN CAN PROCESS THIS:

You think that this is bad NOT AT ALL!!! It can climb 16 inch steps, go though 2 foot deep rivers, two-speed electrically controlled full-time 4WD system, third row seating, extra tire, capable of reducing the vehicle's gear ratios, low-range throttle progression, Single Wheel traction control system, self-leveling air spring suspension system, extends the tire over the rim of the wheel, triple sidewalls, independent front torsion bar, chassis specially tuned for superior off-road performance, 10 inch minimum ground clearance, programmable driver settings, Vortec V8, 325HP, and 34 inch tires do you think that's bad NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST LOOK at all of that can any other production car do that???? NO!
    Now look at all of the facts above try reading all of it and tell me why its a bad truck???? Have you ever drove one I THINK NOT!!!!

10. Re: I hate these damn things

You are seriously one of the most ignorant little kids on this site!!!

11. Re: I hate these damn things

let me shove your foot up your ass!!!! YOU FUDGEPACKING FLAMER!!!!

12. Re: I hate these damn things

whats your boyfriends name?

13. Re: I hate these damn things

Yeah I know you have a boyfriend!!!!

14. Re: I hate these damn things

this is just a cheap ripoff of the H1 to satisfy the middle class people without the $80,000+ to spend. mercedes and jaguar did the same thing with their below 30K sedans. i think it just destroys the luxury of these automakers. anyone agree?

15. Re: I hate these damn things

Gamer, since when did I say I have a civic? I dont remeber. Stop posting you pointless dribble. You probly do own one and thats great but it doesnt prove anything. Instead you bought the pussy version just to say you have a hummer. And this thing is one of the most ugliest cars I have ever seen. Now go and play with your matchboxes.

16. Re: I hate these damn things

another good point by BMW dude. you are a PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!

17. Re: I hate these damn things

actually i take that back, numb nut, as in SINGULAR!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Re: I hate these damn things

Nah, NO NUTS because he HAS a pussy

19. Re: I hate these damn things

rock on

20. Re: I hate these damn things

lol, you people that hate luxury cars are stupid poor people!!! hahahahhahahahahhahahahhhahahahhahahahhaah!!!!!

21. Re: I hate these damn things

Hummer is far from being "Luxury" dumbass. Its a big shoebox on wheels and probly wont last 10 years. GM builds junk.

22. Re: I hate these damn things

sphinx you are so gay!!!!!

23. Re: I hate these damn things

H2s are in no way, shape, or form, luxury cars. They are not cars. They are SUVs. I could afford a garage-full of these, but due to the fact that I have a taste for style, class, and performance and believe in going my own way, you'll never see a Schmuck's Utility Vehicle in my garage. These money makers are out there to snare Joe Commoner as he wanders along with the rest of the herd. They are not for you and I, the sports-car drivers. The only true drivers left.

24. Re: I hate these damn things

rock on dude!

25. Re:

You people are complete dumba$$es. The H2 is sweet.