i hate when you get out of the shower

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CorksComeback, Dec 26, 2004.

1. and then you realize you still havent washed out all the soap between your balls. but your to lazy to go back in so you just wipe it off with a towel

2. So basically you're saying that you don't wash yer ass very good. I think you need to stay in the shower a bit longer, stank ass.

3. Dude, you have GOT to be the gayest person ever.

4. hahaha

5. between your balls? you have no sack?

6. between your balls and your thigh asswipe

7. I hate it when it's really cold outside of the shower.

8. thigh asswipe? wtf is that you mutant.

9. that has never happened to me...and trust me I wash my balls.

but one thing I do hate is getting out of the shower during winter time, my bathroom is so f*cking cold during winter

it sucks.

10. No, because that rarely happens, and if it does, I'm not too lazy to go back and wash it. You should give yourself a spongebob squarebath if you're so lazy.

11. im tired

12. just wash it off in the sink
    lol

13. I hate it when you get out of the shower and the floor is ice cold, this is a particular problem in my house because there is ceramic tiling next to the shower.

14. Put a towel on the floor?

15. That's far too complicated.

16. eventually, you gotta step off the towel... It's even a problem when not showering, the only way around it would be to wear shoes into the bathroom.

17. just stay on the towel and slide where you need to go

18. Tried that, the towel gets damp and won't slide. i'll just have to put up with cold feet.

19. Get a RUG!

20. OMG, i hadn't thought of that! I tried that, almost died, the rug slid out from underneath my feet.

21. Get a better rug. Maybe one that says "Bathroom Rug" somewhere on it.