I have a debate tomarow. I need some opinions.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GT40LM, Oct 19, 2004.

1. I would like to hear some opinions on both sides of the issue for flag burning, the patriots act, and moral decency and how it can conflict with the first amendment.

2. Wow? SC.NET not interested? What happened while I was gone?

3. Perhaps you should talk about your ugly face, your low status in life or how inferiors like you should always show respect to Aristocrats.

4. That's a difficult question, but the Patriot Act has nothing to do with it. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

5. Flip flop and pander. And if all else fails then talk about your 4 months in Vietnam. It works for Kerry.

No wait, it really doesn't...

6. DOn't forget the hypocricy. Say that you're part of the working class, and flash around a Rolex. Anyways, I need some views.

7. as stupid as i think it is, it still shouldnt be illegal. but i think flag burning is #$%#ing retarded, some people may do it to disrespect the government, but they're actually disrespecting the whole country. I dont think its a valid way to express ones self unless they're trying to say that they hate an entire country and all of the people in it.