I'll take this over a

Discussion in '2003 Maybach 62' started by GGVTG18, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This car is better than a limo and better looking than a Bentley or Rolls, I wouldn't mind living in one, this needs to come to the USA. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I'll take this over a

haha, i think it will be available here. not exactly sure when.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I'll take this over a

This car will set a new precedent for luxury, power, and technology. I would love to take this car for a test.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I'll take this over a

Serreal...uh, this can DOESN'T set a new benchmark for power, OR technology.
    Several cars have more power, and several cars SHARE this cars tech due to Maybach being a derivative of Daimler-Chrysler, and using off the shelf tech from the Mercedes stable. Also note, that the ultimate in "tech on wheels" right now, is the BMW 7 series with that shitty i-drive crap.
    Personally, I don't see the need of having a chauffer...Hell, I'd take a Toyota MR2 from the '80s over this luxo barge any damn day, just for the sheer FUN factor.
    I don't want, or need as status symbol car, such as this. All I want, is something small, quick, and shit loads of fun.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I'll take this over a

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Puro_malvagio</i>
    <b>Hell, I'd take a Toyota MR2 from the '80s over this luxo barge any damn day, just for the sheer FUN factor.
    I don't want, or need as status symbol car, such as this. All I want, is something small, quick, and shit loads of fun.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

and we should care because? That shit has nothing to do with this car which is the whole topic of discussion.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I'll take this over a

This has come to the US, and i would deffinatly take this over a Royce. I mean how many cars have back laz-e-boy seats that are power assisted and heated and colled, 2 tv, dvd players, and fold out trays.

7. Re: I'll take this over a

Hot-boxer noticed to TOPIC of this thread, "I'd take this over a..."
    I continued it in my way by basically saying, that I wouldn't take it over anything.
    This is a board of opinions, if I choose to voice mine, so be it.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I'll take this over a

comin' to the USA,
    are you been livin on the moon or what? it's presented in wall street crazy man,
    my geografy isn't that good but is Wall street not somewhere in the USA?????

9. Re: I'll take this over a

This car is not built with fun and speed in mind, the speed is just a bonus.