is this not the coolest thing?

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by leadfoot500, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: is this not the coolest thing?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from leadfoot500</i>
    <b>it is</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    what are you talking about.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: is this not the coolest thing?

No its not the coolest thing. Take a 360 Modena and now its cool.

3. Re: is this not the coolest thing?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F Enzo</i>
    <b>No its not the coolest thing. Take a 360 Modena and now its cool.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    go home and eat saussage.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: is this not the coolest thing?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TYMOL</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F Enzo</i>
    <b>No its not the coolest thing. Take a 360 Modena and now its cool.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    go home and eat saussage.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    hahahahah! good one.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: is this not the coolest thing?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TYMOL</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F Enzo</i>
    go home and eat saussage.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    hahahahah! good one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->thanks.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: is this not the coolest thing?

360 goes down to this fine peice of american power. at hockenheim this ran a 1:14.9 compared to the 360's 1:15.2<!-- Signature -->