It's not always easy to keep a secret

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by dani san, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Sure, the engine will be great and high tech. Designwise I mean that this Lamborghini should have some cool revolutionary parts on the body like the pieces in the front of the 458 that change shape based on speed or those small 'wings' at the front and the back of the new Pagani. The body looks so dull and so safe, like a small evolution of the latest car instead of a radically different design based on innovations that looks unusual and special. If you want a small evolution, just buy a 911.

2. Sure, the engine will be great and high tech. Designwise I mean that this Lamborghini should have some cool revolutionary parts on the body like the pieces in the front of the 458 that change shape based on speed or those small 'wings' at the front and the back of the new Pagani. The body looks so dull and so safe, like a small evolution of the latest car instead of a radically different design based on innovations that look unusual and special.

3. i always worry thats the case when it coems to everything. kinda hard to tell but i'll keep on believing that everything today is objectively shittier

4. creativity has definitely taken a backseat after the 90s.
    That goes for music, movies, and cars. Pretty much everything is trying to copy the past instead of go new directions. As a result a lot of '00 generation stuff is forgettable or better remembered in its original form.

5. Objectively speaking, we're living in perhaps the greatest era of supercar design that's ever been witnessed. Sure, there are plenty of boring, vanilla supercars coming out. However, there are also barnburning technological masterpieces like the Veyron and scintillating design flair like the Zonda's that will be revered for decades to come. Also, we're living in an era of huge diversity. There are weird and wonderful supercars from countries and marques that have never been in the game before and it's no longer just the big names that are pushing the envelope.

6. jesus the caparo has to be one of the ugliest cars ever

7. ya prolly, but it's function over form and I like that

8. You wanna get raped boy?

9. You wanna get peed on boy?

10. You mean that blue sh*t he posted aside the T1...

11. Webber

12. you could have posted a GTA Spano or AD Tramontana R or a Farbio/Ginetta but no, you posted a #$%#ing WEBER FASTER ONE to demonstrate this fact.

I hate you.

13. Lol, I was actually thinking of you with that pick. I figured you'd be into something strange and ugly like that.

14. #40 RLQ, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016

15. Looking good there, kiddo

16. who are these niggers?

17. it smells like fried chicken and watermelons in here

18. Hey Panda ain't you supposed to be working the fields? Didn't know they had internet access in U-R-Gay or whatever piece of shit country you're from.

And Innotech why you hatin? ain't you supposed to be jerking off to obscure, shitty concept cars from the 90's that no one gives a #$%# about?

19. wow!

its like you've been here before!

20. ;_;

21. I can jerk and troll at the same time.

23. Nah man I just try to act tough.

Panda, I bet your country's culture is really rich and fascinating and Innotech, I too love obscure/shitty concept cars. I love you guys.

24. Love you too, FAGGOT.