Kimi Raikonnen

Discussion in '1966 Aston Martin DBSC Coupé' started by 745iL, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Kimi Raikonnen

I have great expectations of Kimi, and that's because of my enthusiasm for finnish drivers. Not only in F1.
    I'm sad about Mika Hakkinen's depart from McLaren and F1, but there's nothing to do. All I can hope that he'll be back in F1 one day.
    All I can say now: Kimi, please do a great job for West McLaren Mercedes!

2. Re: Kimi Raikonnen

yeah, i hope he does well.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Kimi Raikonnen

HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

SO DONT EVEN COMPARE ANYFIN TO A FERRARI SPECIALLY A 550 TWIN TURBO,CAUZ PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U.

SO WAT DO U THINK ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE???????

I AM SURE U KNOW DAT I AM RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO A BIG THUMBS UP TO ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE.

AND HEY DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DAT THEIR R OTHER CARS BETTER THAN A FERRARI!!!!!!CAUZ THERE ARENT ANY.

CAUZ FERRARI HAD THE PAST,HAS THE PRESENT,AND WILL HAVE THE FUTURE TO PROVE IT.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Kimi Raikonnen

this kid is gonna be great!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Kimi Raikonnen

Yup, Nick Heifeild is better now but I always love some kid come out with very good performance, but one must not forget that the traction control contributes a lot to Kimi, but I still love that kid! He's great! That's why their results are better than Jordan and BAR.

6. Don't think he will be that great, Nick heidfeld would be a better choice in my opinion<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Kimi Raikonnen

I think he will surprise a lot of people. Maybe not next year but he will someday.<!-- Signature -->