Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Prototypes, Concepts and Electric' started by Vision K2, Jan 11, 2006.
pretty sure that ones only 2.. although i could add a few.
at least you put more effort in it this time. Last one was pretty tired and shitery looking. Gotta have good form.
a high speed dune buggy with an interior would be better.
it would be REALLY nice if they renew the LM002.That one had potential. Plus...the Cayenne would finally have competition <A BORDER="0" HREF="http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?displayFAQ=y"><IMG BORDER="0" SRC="pitlane/emoticons/smile.gif"></A>
lm002 is nothing like the cayenne.. cayenne is very car like. We already have the SRT-8 Chero, Cayenne, BMW blah blah.. dont need anymore. And i REALLY would not like to see a rambo lambo on low profile tires and sparking off the ground.
I agree, DrifterB2W.
When and if it comes out though, expect gangstas and whatnot to make them that way <A BORDER="0" HREF="http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?displayFAQ=y"><IMG BORDER="0" SRC="pitlane/emoticons/sad.gif"></A>.
right....i bet they'll be all over the place. A whole world buying lamborghini suv's just to p**s you off. ever thought that there might actually be drivers that don't mock the cars like that after they buy it. and by the way, i wonder why you're not offended by all the gallardos, mucierlagos and diablos rolling on low profile tires etc. Shouldn't you be? They're also lambos, you know....
1. you are an absolute retard. Try to hit the post button once there gonad.
2. I SAID RAMBO LAMBO RETARD NOT LAMBO, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BRINGING UP ACTUALLY CARS WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT AN SUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. YOU HONESTLY EXPECT THIS TO BE A "CAYENNE" COMPETATOR WITHOUT ACCTUALLY HAVING LOWPROFILE TIRES LIKE... GUESS WHAT... THE CAYENNE. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID. I WAS REFERING TO THE ACCTUALLY CLASS THE CAYANNE IS IN, A SPORT/CARLIKE SUV.
4. You clearly can not read.. and posted something extremly stupid about a dozen times. Idiot.
5. If i were you i would be OFFENDED that mommy droped you on your head.
1. sorry...browser issues. bad response time.
2. not much of a difference if you ask me....the "standard" cars sparking off the ground i mentioned are as offensive for lamborghini as their new suv with the same "fix-ups"
3. i certainly don't.
4,5. try to be less offensive. it would really help. that attitude is going to get you nowhere good.
6. you might be right. on second thought that new lambo and the cayenne might not actually be in the same class.
again your a moron. There is a differance between an SUV shooting sparks and a car. I bottom out my car all the time.. its a car, and i live in a hilly hick town. Maybe you dont get my ideology that SUVs should be just that.. a utility vehicle, actually be able to go were those Gallardos and Murciélagos cant.. not siting right beside them with the same wheels and tires.
Rambo lambo is the nickname for the LM002...
I am talking about factory aswell if you didnt realize that by now. if you want to put an LM002 and a cayenne in the same category.. then they are going to be wearing the same shoes, i was simpley letting all know my disgust for lopping the balls of the bull that can acctually go dune hoping.. one sold to shieks and ran through the desert, one is known for its lap times at nurburgring.. try to sound less like a grandparent, ass.
yuck yuck yuck
looks way too japanese
apparently there's no way to convince you that your thinking is a bit absurd. That's no grandpa attitude, i'm just trying to win you without being offensive <A BORDER="0" HREF="http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?displayFAQ=y"><IMG BORDER="0" SRC="pitlane/emoticons/smile.gif"></A>. Anyway, sorry it got so bad, i'll leave you be.
And it really does look a bit asian. But it's just a prototype, give them some time.
I've got this link:
They say the vehicle platform will be based on the Audi Q5.