Love the console

Discussion in '2008 Aston Martin DBS' started by 2998ccCSL, May 11, 2006.

1. As well as the rest of this car.

2. The shifter looks like it belongs in an F-16.

3. awesome wheels ; would rather have a vantage though

4. the interior is the shit...love the material they used on the seats and the shifter...does have a cockpit look

5. amazing looks and console. love the shifter and the wheelrims

6. The whole secrecy over the specs and all makes me wonder if it has the 520hp engine from the Vanquish S. Or something better. I love this car save for the front bumper.

7. I'd prefer the original DB9 console with its rich walnut decoration. Green colour, british burr walnut and connolly leather traditionally belong to an Aston Martin. This one is good though the shifter is quite interesting...

8. I'd rather have a regular DB9 or Vantage

9. ur dumb. have u ever seen the inside of an f-16?

10. I love how the whole interior looks

11. This car has one of the best interiors I've seen. And yeah, the shifter does look like it belongs in a fighter jet. This interior is just so beautiful for its simplicity (in the same way that a Spyker interior is beautiful for its complexity).

12. Look at the quantity of piano-black lacquer! Can you imagine cleaning it of fingerprints? Luckily as an Aston Martin client you can probably specify wood, stainless, tiger skin, ivory, etc.

I agree about the front bumper, too. Those intakes are so tacky they might as well be attached with velcro or something.

13. I THINK THAT THE CONSOLE IS BEAUTIFUL EXCEPT FOR THE PLACEMENT OF THE A/C SYSTEM CONTROLS DIRECTLY IN FRONT OD THE SHIFTER, ERGONOMICALY SPEAKING IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER PLACED ALITLE HIGHER

14. I ALSO DON'T REALLY LIKE THE REVERSE TACH ON THE CLUSTER.

15. it looks like the Terminator's dick.