Need help with know-it-all friend

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper ACR' started by MarkM91286, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I have a friend who thinks he knows everything there is to know about Vipers, and says that Vipers come with either a V-10 or a V-12. He says the V-12 is a factory option. Now I know this is not the truth, and I can't get through to him. Does anyone have a page besides the Dodge official page that can actually prove this is false? <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

Hes talking out of his ass man.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

lol<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LiquidChild</i>
    <b>Hes talking out of his ass man.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> He would have to be if he thinks that Vipers can have a V12. Dude, what is your friend smoking?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

Please slap him for me.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

*SMACK*<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

Let him read this..

Dude, you are a #$%#ing idiot.

That should get through to him;-)<!-- Signature -->

8. #8 snoop_todd, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

it only has a V-10, try www.4adodge.com <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

Well lets see...................ummm................how about ANY CAR SOURCE!?!

10. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

Yeah, Viper only has a V10 it doesnt need a V12 this car kicks much ass as it is right now... Tell your friend to go read up on it<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

*whipish!*

what a fool. please go shoot him for me.

12. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

What an idiot. Well, lol, don't go to Supercarcentral; they think the 2003 Viper has a V-8.

13. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

Actually, I've heard of a limitted edition Viper coupe that has a V-12 TT engine in it, along with a bunch of other mods, that you can get through special order from the factory.

14. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

15. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

You need to prove it to him? Then SEND HIM HERE, and we'll fix 'im up for you!

Viper only comes with a V-10 straight from the factory. There ARE NO OPTIONS. Unless you buy a Ferrari V12 and shoehorn it into there yourself!

16. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

Really bro he's stupid and ignorent. Why would you need another page besides Dodge's offical site? That would be the ONLY important one. Take him to a Dodge dealership and ask a sales representative or get a Viper Manual.

17. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

your friend either doesn't know shit about the viper, or he needs to double check what he's putting in his pipe before he lights up. The first thing anyone will tell you about the viper is that it has a V-10. It is one of the only cars that has a V-10, and when people think of "V-10" chances are they will think of a viper. The viper always has had, has now, and always will have a V-10. "Viper" and "V-10" go together like Disney Land and Mickey Mouse.

18. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

Hahahah Viper with a V12?????? YEAH i knew a kid who seriously thinks that the RT/10's have V12's too... im like UHhh i dont think so, but he PERSISTED, and said that he read it in a dodge magazine that his dad gets in the mail.. so for some dumb reason i kinda believed him in a way, well not really just wanted to find out, i found this out a longgg time ago, i shouldnt have even belived him but i dont understand why he would be saying something like that. Viper V10 not V12... of course the V12 doesnt sound like such a bad idea!!

19. Re: Need help with know-it-all friend

Well some GTS-R have Chrysler V-8 in them in order to make them eligible for racing. But they have to be custom ordered.