New Lamborghini Supercar in Geneve

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by Baklava, Mar 3, 2013.

1. The Veneno

Only 3 made, already sold. 3.6 million euro's.

750bhp
    220mph

DAMN, what a beast

2. #2 V8stangman, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Lamborghini Veneno Leaked: Priced at $4.6 Million

Lamborghini continues to outdo itself, as is evidenced by the new Veneno model that has just leaked ahead of a debut this week at the Geneva Motor Show.

Looking more like a concept than a production car, the Veneno is reportedly based on the Aventador roadster and makes 740 hp from a modified version of that car’s 6.5-liter V12 engine.

Along with outrageous bodywork, the Veneno sports massive front headlights that look lifted from a Le Mans prototype race car.

Just three version of the Veneno are to be built to help celebrate the brand’s 50th anniversary at the astronomical price of £3.1 million, or roughly $4.6 million.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/03/lamborghini-veneno-leaked-priced-at-4-6-million.html

3. First thing it reminded me of is the Marussia B2. Looks weird. Maybe the B2 crossed with a Zonda R.

4. Hot, but to bad there is only three of them.

5. #5 Amazing Asian, Mar 3, 2013
  6. there are some photos too. or really good renders inthere

7. it has that spine/sail like the LeMans cars

8. Coolest looking Lamborghini since Diablo GT

9. That thing looks insane. Love it.

10. astounding looking thing.

11. astounding looking thing.

12. Everything but the front 3/4 shot makes me love it. That front picture looks a bit too tacked-on DTM-ish for me... if that makes sense. Maybe other photos will change my mind as they come out.

That overhead shot is just wonderful though.

13. Honestly I thought Lambo would do something front engine and elegant.

This is an absolute trian wreck. How do you say train wreck in German or Italian? There are just so many angles and edges you can do with a Countach after 40 years.

14. Honestly I thought Lambo would do something front engine and elegant.

This is an absolute trian wreck. How do you say train wreck in German or Italian? There are just so many angles and edges you can do with a Countach after 40 years.

15. This thing looks like it will be a track monster

16. This think will never put a tyre on track you dumb fool

17. it almost looks track specific.....

18. Yeah, the more I look at it, it basically seems like Lamborghini decided to make their own Zonda R, although not to the extent of making it a track day only car that isn't street legal.

19. #19 Amazing Asian, Mar 4, 2013
  20. Open your retarded eyes and look at the car.

21. It is not because it looks like a LMP1 that it will be used as one. They'll end up locked in some dirty chinese garage.

22. Very Lamborghini: over the top and radical styling. I like it.

23. I think its comparible to the fxx and zonda r

24. I think he is just trying to say , while they might be meant as a track day car , the chances of them seeing the track are slim because of how rare they are....

25. which I would agree , however I think lambo will do as they did with the revention ...

hey there is going to be like 2-3 made ...
    overwhelming orders by collectors ...
    ok well I guess we can make a few more ...