no spoiler?

Discussion in '2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi spec C Type RA-R' started by iced vodka, Nov 16, 2006.

1. to me its very un-wrx, a small one would be nice though

2. Yup....a spoiler's a spoiler and dis car needs it BADLY

3. it should AT LEAST have the normal spoiler...

4. no spoiler, get rid of the damn hood scoop too.

5. yeah, but you see, then you lose the STi badge as well, with out those things, it becomes a pumped up WRX... yay..not really, the whole point of the WRX STI was to mimic Subaru's winning rally cars, and they all have hood scoops and big spoilers.

6. I'm glad they decided not to put it on this car. Looks very good, IMO. And it's not a terribly common car, so even if people in general don't like it then there won't be that many around.

7. if it needed a spoiler, i would go to Autostyle and buy one. that's if i wanted to have one on it.

8. I like this car, because it's low profile car with a monster inside. Many people will think it's just a subaru 1.6 with big rims and WRX hood. And they just will realized it when they race with this car.

9. no it neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssss the spoiler, my friend has a 2006 specail edition, (that what they call them in the us) that does not have a spoiler, and it is not the same, it looks weak, it not sti wihtout the wing, it as if it missed the whole point. the car is supposed to look like it is always ready for anything, and no it is not a sleeper because the brakes are so hugh, you see them a mile away, and you know somthing is up.

10. I think spoilers are riduculous.

11. The STi spoiler is over kill, the wrx spoiler would be nice.