No Subject

Discussion in '2000 Dodge MAXXcab Concept' started by merlin3, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Ok, I saw one of these at a local auto-show. all i could say was, "If I ever owned a truck this would be it." I realize that it it similar to the chevy, but it is not exactly the same. It is almost like a cross between a mini-van, a truck, and from what I saw of the interior, a lux-car. Only thing I see wrong is the "just-for-looks-bed", but oh well. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: No Subject

well Ford has the sport trac and that's a short bed as well...
    anyone ever saw that Jeep Grand Cherokee based concept, a la sport trac? cant remember its name though but it looked good.

but the dodge looks better.!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: No Subject

For competing against the Sport Trac, the Frontier and possibly the Jeep, this is pretty damn good. I'd take this over all of those because of the engine<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: No Subject

yeah and its got better looks than the rest of them.

You know this hybrid car was packed with hi-tech and all that,and the interior was a strong preview of the new Dodge RAM, except for the round air vents, though they would have looked damn cool as well...
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: No Subject

You want to know what I think? I think that the greatest truck has already been built. Dodge 3500 Magnum V10 extended-bed with the quad cab. Biggest, baddest, and most powerful. The rest is childs play.

6. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Wheelman</i>
    <b>You want to know what I think? I think that the greatest truck has already been built. Dodge 3500 Magnum V10 extended-bed with the quad cab. Biggest, baddest, and most powerful. The rest is childs play.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Naw, i would rather take a '02 Ford f-35 Dually Short bed QUad cab, either Turbodiesel or the V10 (though for a bog truck, i MUCH prefer a Turbodiesel, becuase i do not plan to race it, i plan to haul BIG THINGS with it)<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CityGangrel</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Wheelman</i>
    <b>You want to know what I think? I think that the greatest truck has already been built. Dodge 3500 Magnum V10 extended-bed with the quad cab. Biggest, baddest, and most powerful. The rest is childs play.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Naw, i would rather take a '02 Ford f-35 Dually Short bed QUad cab, either Turbodiesel or the V10 (though for a bog truck, i MUCH prefer a Turbodiesel, becuase i do not plan to race it, i plan to haul BIG THINGS with it)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    yeah you will haul a lot with such a gas guzzling thing...
    and I guess something that large wouldn't be so easy to park either-

I just heard at MT that this truck hints at the looks of the next Dodge Durango... due for a '04 or '05 make over, I guess it will rock if they give it the chiseled, edgy look this one has.<!-- Signature -->