Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!! ca

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz Vision GST Concept' started by Alpine, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

It was designed in late seventies (introduced in 1979) and its one of the most off-road capable cars in the world, in other words a legend. It is made in two versions: in original robust 4WD all purpose vehicle, which has kept the same appearance since production began and also in absolute modern hi-tech luxury SUV. But not until this year the G-serie is finally launched in to the states.

2. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from KaNe</i>
    <b>BOX!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok son, you obviously have a lack of authentic taste for well designed vehicles. The G-wagen is, in my opinion, the best looking SUV ever made. It's 'solid', not 'boxy'. Not only that, if you ever drove one, you would agree with me that it is the most well engineered SUV ever. On top of that, the interior is nicer than the CL-series. G-55.....oh baby...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

Yeah mercedes-benz are PHAT and this one is just FAT.

4. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

Jonesn, WTF? You this the G is the best looking SUV!? Obviously, you havent seen or heard about the 2002 Cadillac Escalade...

5. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

The G-class is still there cuz of its capacities. The design is old, it's normal for such an old car. If you want a nice SUV, mercedes made the M-class. that's all. But also look at the G-400 CDi.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

I have to agree with KaNe on this one. Ive seen better looking things come out of my ass to tell the truth.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

Ok... you just passed the line man thats just NASTY...

8. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

Boks = BOX in Norwegian....

BUT ITS THE NICEST FUCKING BOX I have seen i think.. really..

9. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

Man this car is a beauty, its just amazing, no other suv can compare with this except the X5.
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DaCarFreak</i>
    <b>Man this car is a beauty, its just amazing, no other suv can compare with this except the X5.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->vs the X5? HAHA that is a good suv but this is more vs suvs like the H1 or LR RR or something like that

11. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX
    That is a Benz!!! You mean to tell me benz are putting boxes that resemble vehicles on wheels!

BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX

12. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

TOSSERTOSSERTOSSERTOSSERTOSSERTOSSERTOSSER
    it ain't no BOXS ain't aerodimic is it
    look @ a 1974 HZ Holden Statemans capices
    now thats a brick
    TOSSERTOSSERTOSSERTOSSERTOSSERTOSSERTOSSER

13. Re: Nothing to do with this car . . . . .just about the G-Class!

The G-Class Mercedes is not suppose to be appealing, it was intended to be used by the German Army in the late 60's early 70's.
    This is not an SUV, an SUV is not made 100% for off-road use.
    The Land Rover Defender is another car that is not visually appealing.
    However most serious four-wheel drivers will not go near any other off-road vehicle.<!-- Signature -->